soo greyhounds

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
scouts don't like going up there to watch?? josh godfrey and dustin jeffrey ranked 141 and 137 respectively... and seeing these two guys play multiple times i dont understand it

godfrey: 24g, 33a in regular season as a d-man (5th among d-men) and 9 goals and 5 assists in the playoffs for the hounds in 13 gp... does his ranking make any sense? he has a cannon from the point too! I am also not sure of his actual defensive skills, but dion phaneuf was a highly touted defenseman with the same offensive skill set and he lacks in the defensive end a lot (and i am a flames fan) and godfrey is 6'1" 195 pounds

jeffrey on the other hand: 34g 58a in the regular season (15th in ohl scoring) and 6g 12a in 13 gp in the playoffs! he doesnt really lack side at 6'0 172 pounds, like some of the really high ranked players do

from what i have see and from what is on the paper, i wouldnt mind seeing these two guys get stolen by the flames in this years draft!

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
If were talking stats, these are the stats they put up in their draft year:

Jeffrey:
69 - 18 - 20 - 38

Godfrey:
68 - 8 - 13 - 21

I think both will get picked this year, but I've been especially impressed by Jeffrey. He was stand alone the top player on the Hounds this year IMO.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
I wouldn't mind the Leafs using one of their extra 4th rounders on Jeffery if he's still there.

Be good to have him and Tlusty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad