Soo Greyhounds 2016-17 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

houndtastic

Apr 16, 2016
First time poster, long time creeper. I can't remember where it was either just before the draft or just after it but I remember reading something that the hounds will be having a development camp this year with the new players and the prospects from last years draft sometime in May can remember exact date.

Radar9

Hounds/London !
Aug 11, 2012
Hounds / London
Boris Katchouk scored one of three second period goals as Canada defeated Slovakia 3-1 at the 2016 World Under-18 Hockey Championship. :yo:

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
First time poster, long time creeper. I can't remember where it was either just before the draft or just after it but I remember reading something that the hounds will be having a development camp this year with the new players and the prospects from last years draft sometime in May can remember exact date.

2016 Spring Development Camp is May 13 & 14

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario

Always great getting new folks on the forums....welcome. I've posted some site rules below.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
Sigh this season isn't even over yet and i can't wait for for the next one to begin! LOL

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
I REALLY hope the team can address the Defense this off-season. We've got a ton of forwards but need difference makers on the back end to truly be a threat!

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
No surprise the Hounds dropped Tokarev so they can draft in the Import Draft. His skating...especially for a Russian was below average. Hope we can find an impact player there. I know i know Bouramann is coming back so i just hope he has an UP year this year.

louis

Apr 3, 2014
Has anyone heard about rookie camp? There is a rumor floating around that it is this weekend!

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
Anyone know if there is even a slim chance Corson Green (D) may still opt for the OHL?

He's pledged to New Hampshire but boy, I hope he has a change of heart.

Also, Matt Hayami looks like a future Hound. You can easily find his highlights on Youtube...a linemate of Hayton's with the Tor. Red Wings...

hfp

Jul 30, 2009
SSM
Anyone know if there is even a slim chance Corson Green (D) may still opt for the OHL?

He's pledged to New Hampshire but boy, I hope he has a change of heart.

Also, Matt Hayami looks like a future Hound. You can easily find his highlights on Youtube...a linemate of Hayton's with the Tor. Red Wings...

I'm putting all my chips in on Corson Green wearing red and white next year.

MDR30

Feb 14, 2016
Hey, does anyone have any contacts within the Hounds' hockey ops department? Would really appreciate any help I can get in contacting them

malarkey

Oct 13, 2013
The Soo
What a time to be a Hounds fan! Matt Murray, Trevor Daley and Rick Tocchet in the Pens and Joe Thornton and Bob Boughner with the Sharks. Would love to see Joe finally hoist the Stanley Cup....but would also love to see Matt continue his amazing run at it!!

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
What a time to be a Hounds fan! Matt Murray, Trevor Daley and Rick Tocchet in the Pens and Joe Thornton and Bob Boughner with the Sharks. Would love to see Joe finally hoist the Stanley Cup....but would also love to see Matt continue his amazing run at it!!

Remember when the Hounds traded for Jack Campbell, because Murray wasn't "ready" yet? I find it funny that Murray is playing for the Stanley Cup while Campbell currently plays in the ECHL :sarcasm:

hfp

Jul 30, 2009
SSM
Remember when the Hounds traded for Jack Campbell, because Murray wasn't "ready" yet? I find it funny that Murray is playing for the Stanley Cup while Campbell currently plays in the ECHL :sarcasm:

Kind of reminds me of how Halaks career went...............

Riverfront

Jan 5, 2015
Hounds looking for a new assistant coach. Should be hiring one soon, I think Aaron Gavey would make a valuable assistant coach for the Soo Greyhounds. Any other opinions out there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad