Sony PS4 #11: "Oh crap" - Nathan Drake

PepperKeenan

Sep 22, 2012
Sweden
Just played through Shadow of the colossus, what a great little game, so beautiful.

Also got MGSV, haven't played it more than a couple of hours though.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Spiderman, AC: Odessey, Fallout 76 (lol), COD BO4, NBA19, and Battlefield V all $49.99 next week (Starts tomorrow, Dec 13).

I don't really understand how the "AAA" market exists today. FO76 and BF5 just came out. And this isnt even their first discount.

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
I'm picking up Spiderman today from someone on Kijiji (got it in the bundle and wanted to sell), is the City that Never Sleeps DLC like a season pass or something, or will there be more DLC coming?

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I got good news and I got bad news.

The good news: I got World of Final Fantasy for my birthday on Wednesday.

The bad news: My sister, Nancy, bought the Japanse version most likely on eBay and I was a dummy for opening the case before realizing it.

Whoops.

I'm sure my sister will get it fixed.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
I don't really understand how the "AAA" market exists today. FO76 and BF5 just came out. And this isnt even their first discount.

Well, FO 76 is supposedly terrible, so...it was $40 here, a week or two after it came out.

I'm obviously fine with the price drops, and price drops help attract people sitting on the fence and patient gamers. Can't remember the last time I paid full price for a game TBH.

There's probably still a sizeable market that rushes out for the new games though, RDR 2, etc.

Reading about Persona 5, I probably should jump back into it.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Star Wars Battlefront II worth the 10 dollar purchase? I seem to recall when it first released it being raked over the coals for microtransaction dirtiness but then I thought they fixed that up to some extent?

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Has anyone had performance issues with AC Odyssey on a standard/slim PS4?

It was flawless for me for the first 25 hours, then when I hit Athens/level 19ish it suddenly ahd several bugs.

1)A freeze for about a second (happened 3-4 times in the last hour)

2) a random glitched NPC stuck in a rock

3)NPC markers not disappearing when I leave an area

4) Location titles not changing on the HUD when I enter a new area

Im curious if Ive opened enough of the map that its having trouble processing everything (ala Bethesda games). I hope not, because Ive only opened up about 40% of the map.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Wanted something for my PS4 since I have been playing the switch alot. Decided to pounce on Beat Saber.

I TOTALLY get why people find it addicting. Only have had it for a day and have played it for hours. As someone who does work out, it does get my heart pumping alittle which is a nice addon.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I’m lookong at my trophy list and this is why I think they’re mostly dumb, or that most devs have no idea how to really implement them.

I completed The Last of Us back when it came out and absolutely loved it. It was my GOTY. I earned 3 trophies in it. A silver and two bronze.

I played Bioshock Infonite for maybe an hour, I have 6 trophies in it.

Costume Quest 1 and Spider-Man are the only games I have ever 100%’d. lol

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I’m lookong at my trophy list and this is why I think they’re mostly dumb, or that most devs have no idea how to really implement them.

I completed The Last of Us back when it came out and absolutely loved it. It was my GOTY. I earned 3 trophies in it. A silver and two bronze.

I played Bioshock Infonite for maybe an hour, I have 6 trophies in it.

Costume Quest 1 and Spider-Man are the only games I have ever 100%’d. lol

The Last of Us may have the worst trophy list of any game I've ever paid attention to like that. Pretty sure I only wound up with a couple more trophies than you across multiple play-throughs...plus they committed the ultimate sin (for something ultimately completely meaningless) - online trophies for a game based around a single-player narrative.

Last edited:

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
The Last of Us may have the worst trophy list of any game I've ever paid attention to like that. Pretty sure I only wound up with a couple more trophies than you across multiple play-throughs...plus they committed the ultimate sin (for something ultimately completely meaningless) - online trophies for a game based around a single-player narrative.
Online trophies is the reason i didn't bother to platinum.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Any souls like fans play sinner sacrifice for redemption? I was actually watching it on steam for a long time not realizing it was on console for a while already.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Any game that has MP trophies that you need for a platinum means it doesn't not have good trophies.

Also anyone here play Dragon Quest 11? Currently going through Persona5 - my first JRPG, and it's been amazing. I was looking at DQ11 to play next before KH3 next month. Not sure it's a good idea to play 2 long JRPGs back to back though. It would have to be on sale also

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad