Sony PS4 #11: "Oh crap" - Nathan Drake

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Now is a good time to pick up your PS Plus memberships.

I get mine every year at this time.

There are a few places (amazon, Walmart or right on PS4 for a few more days) where you can get it for $39.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
3 amazing games!

I just finished Odyssey. It is super long, especially if you are into exploring and doing side missions. I believe I read that there are over 300.

Hard to go wrong with any of those 3 games. I’ve played them all and they are all among my favorites.

Have you played Horizon zero dawn for PS4 yet? I’d not, that needs to go on your list too.

Ya, I just beat it actually (well still have the DLC to do).

I got my PS4 in September and so far have

HZD
NHL19
GoW
AC:O
FC5
FFXII Zodiac Age

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Did the trade in and got the Spider-Man slim bundle. I’m going to play it this weekend and unless I love it I’ll trade it towards something next week. So happy to have the extra 500 gb of space.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Did the trade in and got the Spider-Man slim bundle. I’m going to play it this weekend and unless I love it I’ll trade it towards something next week. So happy to have the extra 500 gb of space.

Kind of an interesting deal. Win-Win for both the customer and company, unless I'm missing something....

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Don't know if I'm missing something, but for anybody looking to get Black Ops 4 in Canada, it seems like the bilingual version is 10 bucks less than the usual deals. In case anybody was interested.

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
Hey everyone I have a question

So I'm buying a PS4 used today however it's still fully sealed which makes me trust the seller a little more. But I was just wondering would I have any warranty buying it used if it's still sealed? I would assume no.

I do have access to the date of purchase which was last week.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Hey everyone I have a question

So I'm buying a PS4 used today however it's still fully sealed which makes me trust the seller a little more. But I was just wondering would I have any warranty buying it used if it's still sealed? I would assume no.

I do have access to the date of purchase which was last week.

Thanks!

I am not an expert but I would assume that no, you wouldn't be covered by the warranty. The original buyer would be.

Especially if the original purchase was made by credit card. Could be different if the purchase was made with cash.

Reactions: shello

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Well... After about 5 years i am returning to gaming tomorrow as i just purchased the Spider Man 1tb bundle

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Is Sonic Mania Plus worth ~25 dollars? I have a 20% off coupon for Target and could snag it for that price after the discount, although I imagine if it's already 30 right now, it will be possible to buy it for 20-25 in a few months.

I've got quite a backlog built up- Wolfenstein, Celeste (just started), Spiderman, The Last of Us, and eventually Persona 5 (may not play it until the summer for time reasons), so I'm thinking that I might just be being antsy to blow more money for nostalgia's sake.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Just started up ps4 for first time and put in Spider Man

Wtf is this install bs? 43 gigs? 52 mins remaining? I wanna play noww

Reactions: Deadpool8812

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Installs cut down on loading times, so, win-win? I guess if you're new to this gen and skipped out on PS3/360 then it would be highly annoying, but for those of us that have been, it's still annoying but expected. I usually go shower, eat something, watch TV, etc, to pass the time.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I just remembered that when I had my old PS4, it came with a digital copy of The Last of Us.....any way for me to get that copy back on my new PS4 without having to pay?

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Just started up ps4 for first time and put in Spider Man

Wtf is this install bs? 43 gigs? 52 mins remaining? I wanna play noww
spiderman seems like you should be able to play the full game unpatched but I don't own the game so I could be wrong.

But, if you are absolutely forced to install the patch, putting the PS4 in sleep mode causes downloads to speed way, waaay up. I guess it's a memory limitation or something where downloads slow down while it's actually powered fully on.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
I just remembered that when I had my old PS4, it came with a digital copy of The Last of Us.....any way for me to get that copy back on my new PS4 without having to pay?
I don't know for sure, but if you logged in with the same PSN account you might be able to download it from your library.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad