Songs that play at the Bell Centre

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
For whom the bell tolls before the second, I believe. They also seem to play that song by swedish house mafia a lot.

Finale - Madeon is the intro song after that Pejorative Slured 'ole, ole' chant.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
On a somewhat related note, a friend of mine is friends with Annakin Slayd and the guy just liked a comment I made making fun of his music. Awkward.

dreamingofdrouin*

is there a way to change the opening music? fix you has to be there. or did they finally do it right this time?

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Well i hope you already have U2's where the streets have no name. You can probably just have that song and get about 75-80% of the music vibe from the bell centre.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
About NHL 14 music... I'll have to take that "The Boys Are Back" song out of the games playlist, it's incredibly annoying.

I'll just have the ESPN Hockey song by Annie Robart play on all the menus.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Start Me Up - Rolling Stones (Plays after the first whistle of every game)
For Whom The Bell Tolls - Metallica (Before the 2nd period starts)

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
Don't they play this basically every night before the game? (when they're showing the opening videos and whatnot on the jumbotron)

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The Bell Centre DJ has to be one of the cheesiest, sappiest ones in the NHL. Just awful tacky music at all times - I would venture his terrible performance directly affects our on-ice results, maybe directly costing us ~2-3 home wins a season.

brec7

Nov 28, 2006
Sydney, NS
I dj some games for a local high school team so I try to pay attention to music when I watch games on tv. I find it weird how in an intense market like Montreal, the music can be so "poppy" late in the game. That's fine in the first period and to a lesser extent the second period, but it's amazing how often you'll hear a piece of bubblegum music that's not condusive to clapping nor has any sort of intensity to it.

Tymaster

Sep 27, 2010
Don't we play Sad But True by Metallica after the away team scores?

Hmm I think now it's usually Forget you...which is the censored version of **** you

Where's Logan when we need him? The guy knows every damn songs and cues

Last edited:

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
What song played at 10 minutes left in the 3rd versus the ducks last thursday? Anyone with access to the archived game know? Driving me crazy!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad