OT: Sometimes I like to hang out with NHL players

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
So, I'm not gonna say the Canes wild 6-5 win over the Habs was all because of my chance meeting with Tommy Kabs and this epic thread that was the result of it but... it was definitely mostly the reason.

Hurricanes sign Kaberle -> Trade Kaberle to MTL -> 7 years later GIN ANTONIC randomly meets Kaberle at Dollarama -> Becomes his wife -> Canes beat Habs

That's just math

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
So, I'm not gonna say the Canes wild 6-5 win over the Habs was all because of my chance meeting with Tommy Kabs and this epic thread that was the result of it but... it was definitely mostly the reason.

Hurricanes sign Kaberle -> Trade Kaberle to MTL -> 7 years later GIN ANTONIC randomly meets Kaberle at Dollarama -> Becomes his wife -> Canes beat Habs

That's just math
Randomly? We know your stalker ways...

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
First of all, I give this thread 3 snaps in Z formation...

giphy.gif

Second of all...

Ugly? Not in the classical sense.
Short? Not if Fat Kabs is 8' tall.
Fat Kabs? Looks leaner than he did in a Canes jersey. A friend of mine and I always joke about the women in the Chinese bobblehead factory that had to shave all the double chins of the Kabs bobbleheads to turn them into McBain bobbleheads (what a cluster). "Why you so fat" (said in stereotypical American/Chinese accent)

I'm confused I thought the Z formation always required 4 snaps. Have I been doing it wrong all these years?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
After trial runs with three, i will admit it feels much more natural than the four i've been doing
But four has more rhythm.

So I'm right off from 16 h of work and I came to home that had the wife's car with its door half loose and her sisters car in a ditch.

I like that this is my active problem now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad