Speculation: Somethings cooking between habs and bolts

puckeater

Dec 3, 2005
I get what you're saying but Domi seems to have fallen out of favor in MTL for some reason. Plays 3rd line center because he doesn't want to play wing and has a contract to negotiate and I'm not sure Habs will keep him. Just a feeling of course, but I can see it happening before Tatar or even Petry being traded.
You can thank Nick Suzuki for that.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Drouin and Mackinnon would be fun to watch. If I am guessing there is a player who is out of favour both in the locker room and with coaches, it's him. Drouin for Jost seems like a Bergevin move.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
just no, people need to stop with Jost, he is playing 4th line minute and is not loved by the coach at all. Stay away from Jost.

Comparing Jost to Drouin is honestly really disingenuous

Almost as bad as suggesting Drouin returns Byram

Techcoockie

Feb 3, 2020
Mtl
Supposedly that Bergevin was in Colorado to see his daughter.... not for the game.
Hope this is wrong

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
I think it's terrible in value, ya.
Drouin has a crazy high ceiling though, not Jost.

Jost has a pretty good ceiling, still only 21 and just doesn't have the trust of the coach. Good off the puck so all that really needs to click is his offense. But yeah Drouin ceiling is definitely higher and a 1 for 1 wouldnt be close in value

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Drouin and Mackinnon would be fun to watch. If I am guessing there is a player who is out of favour both in the locker room and with coaches, it's him. Drouin for Jost seems like a Bergevin move.

Nah, if anything Drouin is well liked by everyone. Was out 3 months after wrist surgery. Just getting back and is now playing through a mild ankle sprain.

Guy's luck in Montreal has been all bad.

Doubt it's Drouin. Tatar I can see. Good defensively, solid all round skills, good skater, strong 5 on 5 and on the PP.

If Montreal rebuilds Tatar may not be in the plans.

Suzuki's rise has also made Domi expendable. Montreal will go forward with Danault, Suzuki and Kotkaniemi at center. Domi doesn't want to play the wing.

Montreal really needs D help and a backup goalie.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
TVA sports host:
“A une semaine de la date limite des transactions, Marc Bergevin doit prendre d’importantes décisions.
#CH #Habs #Canadiens
Le DG serait en direction de Denver ce matin! Lightning vs Avalanche ce soir!” Translation: Bergevin flew to Denver this am to watch TB and Colorado
Habs may try to acquire Gourde? His hard work and 50 points allows them to trade Domi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad