GDT: Somethings A Bruin At Home - #5 // Bruins @ Oilers // Oct 18 @ 7 PM MST // TV: SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
EDMONTON OVERTIMERS!!!!

god mcdavid is to fkn good.. marchand trying to go for the knee and gets juked LOL ratface

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
You’re on your own right now. Even Raab would admit Nurse was a beast tonight.

Several defensive zone giveaways that lead to a penalty, a goal against, and a bunch of other chances... Extremely rough 3rd period.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Several defensive zone giveaways that lead to a penalty, a goal against, and a bunch of other chances... Extremely rough 3rd period.
Sure thing bud.

One give away then he pretty much killed the penalty by himself anyway.

Saved two goals single handedly tonight.

Reactions: KYams17

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Sure thing bud.

One give away then he pretty much killed the penalty by himself anyway.

Saved two goals single handedly tonight.

Saved two goals that he single-handedly created for the Bruins.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Hopefully that gets Drai going. Yes I know he was PPG today but he was the worst forward on the ice in the top 9 for the first 62 minutes of the game.

Reactions: RegDunlop

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Not that it means much but Talbot deserves a star.
Absolutely, Talbot was the best, and Nurse was the 2nd best Oiler tonight, both should be stars. I don't think Drai should have been a star. I'm being serious. He had trouble getting going with different linemates almost every shift. McLellan blender was going crazy tonight. I had trouble keeping up.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
haha, well, I felt a whole lot more comfortable with Drai finishing it.

Great play by McD. Drai didn't have a lot to do there but you still gotta finish and it was perfect as it usually is in OT.

They are an excellent 2 on 1 duo. Drai has a great one timer and knows how to be in the right spot to open the passing lane for Connor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad