Something big has got to give:

Ducksgo*

I rather lose in the first round this year and have 4-5 amazing runs with our young players than trade them away for a chance at 1 title, but I am very high on our prospects as well as emotionally connect (this borderline sounds gay but seriously) I want to see them develop and stay with the team.

Let it out bro let it out. Having Etem being a SoCal talent some fans ride or die with players they like. Seeing Etems goal vs Dallas the other night. Fricken was spectacular to see at the ponda. So I get ya DN I get ya bro.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
What? Lol. The youngsters haven't even fully developed yet. I don't see why we need to pull the trigger on anything.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Let it out bro let it out. Having Etem being a SoCal talent some fans ride or die with players they like. Seeing Etems goal vs Dallas the other night. Fricken was spectacular to see at the ponda. So I get ya DN I get ya bro.

I want to see the ****ing Stanley Cup here. I don't give a **** where these guys come from. You want to see LB players? Attend all the high school games.

Ducksgo*

I want to see the ****ing Stanley Cup here. I don't give a **** where these guys come from. You want to see LB players? Attend all the high school games.

Don't need to lose Shack as a friend. But 2007 speaks otherwise. Seeing Parros hold the cup in person. Breath taking

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Don't need to lose Shack as a friend. But 2007 speaks otherwise. Seeing Parros hold the cup in person. Breath taking

Uh, Parros isn't from LB or anywhere in California. He's from PA. Set your vodka down, put your smoke out, and turn your map right side up. There you go. See, PA is pretty much not CA.

You're welcome.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Murray has used the "bullets in the gun" analogy quite a few times over the years, and I think his gun is just about fully loaded. I wouldn't be shocked to see a trade.

Murray is also a disciple of Burke's trading philosophy, which is basically that there's almost never such thing as an overpayment. If you have a need, you address it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad