Somebody "take out" Hannu Henriksson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
It´s obvious this Finnish referee hates Russians. Every time he has judged a game where a Russian team has played it has looked as if he´s very biased against the Russians.

Right now he´s trying to get Russia to lose to Denmark by giving the Russians a penalty after a penalty.

Please, would somebody "take out" Henriksson so I don´t have to see him referee ever again!

Padawan

Former power tripper
Dec 31, 2002
Jyvaskyla, Finland
www.jypht.fi
Peter25 said:
It´s obvious this Finnish referee hates Russians. Every time he has judged a game where a Russian team has played it has looked as if he´s very biased against the Russians.

Right now he´s trying to get Russia to lose to Denmark by giving the Russians a penalty after a penalty.

Please, would somebody "take out" Henriksson so I don´t have to see him referee ever again!

Hannu is doing his old stunts again? I don't understand he was selected to the World Championships since he is one of the worst referees in SM-Liiga. I hope that this would be his first and last major tournament.

ES

Feb 14, 2004
Finland
Padawan said:
Hannu is doing his old stunts again? I don't understand he was selected to the World Championships since he is one of the worst referees in SM-Liiga. I hope that this would be his first and last major tournament.

Nearly same what I thought about him. Last year he was in some tournament, maybe U18.

In my view, at least Favorin, Kruus and Levonen would have been better choices as a referee.

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
Peter25 said:

Oh my gosh! So for once, it's not a Canadian's fault?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad