Pre-Game Talk: Some sport that isn't baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
So apparently St. Louis has another team besides the Cardinals and they are going to start playing in the near future. Not sure what the sport actual is, but apparently it involves grown men who save dogs that move around on sharp blade things on this artificial pond thing and knock around this little rubber disk thing.

Sounds pretty cool, maybe we can discuss it and figure out this weird little game before it starts.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I heard FSMW wasn't going to show tomorrow's Blues game because they're showing more post game coverage of last nights Cardinals win.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I heard FSMW wasn't going to show tomorrow's Blues game because they're showing more post game coverage of last nights Cardinals win.

Barrett-Jackman-GIF.gif

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007

I'd like to ask if you're serious but this is St.Louis where ****ing baseball is religion and hockey is an afterthought. This is the time of year where I'm reminded how much I hate this town. And I say this town because what they show is ratings driven meaning people here would rather see coverage of a baseball game that already happened than a hockey game happening right then.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'd like to ask if you're serious but this is St.Louis where ****ing baseball is religion and hockey is an afterthought. This is the time of year where I'm reminded how much I hate this town. And I say this town because what they show is ratings driven meaning people here would rather see coverage of a baseball game that already happened than a hockey game happening right then.

Haha, he's kidding.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Yeah I get it the Cardinals just beat the Dodgers yesterday. But for **** sakes we are 45 minutes into the fast lane and the only mention of the Blues (whose season opens tomorrow ) has been during the intro where they said, "and we will be talking Blues hockey a little later on." Which means about a 5 minute segment, 10 if they bring in JR for some questions over the phone. Then back to Cardinals or that other team that hasn't had a winning season in 10 years but gets hyped on the radio 365 days a year.

/endrant

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I heard that there is some ******* on this sports team that likes to save dogs and beat up 18 year old kids.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I heard that there is some ******* on this sports team that likes to save dogs and beat up 18 year old kids.

Crap, I didn't see that, I only saw reports of that guy saving dogs. If he really beats up 18 kids, who are essentially babies, then he must be a complete gutless dirt bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad