Some Oilers Make Spengler Cup Team

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
The top 6 could be all natural centers...

Tavares - Spezza - Seguin
Duchene - Bergeron - Gagner

Pretty sick top 6 though.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Sequin :nod: :sarcasm:

In all seriousness though congrats to them, team doesn't look too bad. I'm just glad Duby will be playing some hockey.

Does anyone know if Petry will be on the Americans team?

I don't think there's an American team.

Looks like there's only Team Canada, two Swiss teams, a Czech team, a Russian team and a German team.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I don't think there's an American team.

Looks like there's only Team Canada, two Swiss teams, a Czech team, a Russian team and a German team.

Oh really? I feel silly now as I hadn't looked into it before. Has it always been like this?

I just really want to see Petry playing somewhere.

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
Oh really? I feel silly now as I hadn't looked into it before. Has it always been like this?

I just really want to see Petry playing somewhere.

Yes, it has. The Spengler Cup is a European tournament, composed of club teams with the exception of a team Canada national team usually composed of Canadians playing Europe.

Gags89

Feb 15, 2009
I don't think i've ever watched this tournament Maybe i will this year

World Juniors usually takes precedence for me so I rarely watch this tourney. I probably will this year though with the lack of hockey.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Yes, it has. The Spengler Cup is a European tournament, composed of club teams with the exception of a team Canada national team usually composed of Canadians playing Europe.

Thank you!

World Juniors usually takes precedence for me so I rarely watch this tourney. I probably will this year though with the lack of hockey.

Yeah, this is the same here. I always caught glimpses of it but hardly ever sat down to watch a game or look into it because of the WJC and everything else going on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->