Some news...a new Panthers podcast with Steve Goldstein

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Nope, not trying to say one is better than the other at all. They’re both good in my opinion. Like it’s been said already, I’m glad there are multiple options for the fans. That’s all that matters, giving people good Panthers content

Just started listening to both podcasts and each one is entertaining and brings something different to the table. I listened to the two podcasts with McCann and they were both interesting. Gives me something new to listen to in the work truck between jobs. Nice work fellas!

Reactions: CHGoalie27

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Just listened to the McCann interview. Good stuff. I didn’t think it was a safe canned question set... there were not only interesting questions but opportunities to cause some controversy. Jared didn’t say anything crazy which wasn’t so much him being careful as it is a good sign that the team is in a good spot. Good to hear about him not getting complacent (Ekblad seems to have learned that lesson too). Good to hear about Barky’s work ethic being top notch like the Sedin twins. Good to hear that Boughner is an honest and approachable coach. Thanks for doing these.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I liked it but would have liked to hear more from Jovo about the current team. So a little stale. Sorry.

I’m over the 95-96 finals loss to be honest. It’s time to drop that nostalgia and have a successful quest for the cup.

Reactions: 5 Hole

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
I liked it but would have liked to hear more from Jovo about the current team.
it's likely that he doesn't pay much attention to them outside of knowing that Barkov is a beast and basic stuff like that. It likely would have been a bunch of canned cliche's that said nothing.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
it's likely that he doesn't pay much attention to them outside of knowing that Barkov is a beast and basic stuff like that. It likely would have been a bunch of canned cliche's that said nothing.
I thought Goldie mentioned during one game this past season when they showed Jovo and his daughter on the FSF feed, that he goes to the games often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad