Some guys to play wing on the 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
I looked at some player I think wouldn't cost the moon who could play with Krejci. It's hard to say how it would work out, but i'd really want a new Krejci-Satan-Lucic line and I think with all of Krejci talent it could be done without going for a Ryan or Iginla of this world.

So here's four player I would like with a quick search between non-playoff team. One is a really short time solution, one a proven commodity and the two others are younger guy who I think could be solution for the 1st line at little $$ for the next couple years.

Jaromir Jagr: he's now slow, but Krejci is doing the work between the blue lines anyway and when in the O zone he still has master hockey sense, great skills and a hard player to take the puck away from.

Alex Tanguay: alot of people talk about Hemsky, but Tanguay is less injured, safer and cheaper. He's not a guy that shoot alot, but still shoot it when in a scoring position and has a pretty good shot. Plus, I think the chemestry could be good between him and #46. Plus even if he didn't play in the playoff for a long time, he is a performer. Anyone remember game 7 of Ray Bourques Stanley Cup?

Peter Mueller: will be ufa after years end and Florida is out of it. He has alot of talent and was sensational with Colorado before his concussion. It's his second year after the concussion and my point of view is, it's easier to return to your game after that kind of injury if your game doesn't rely as much on physicallity to be successful (like Horton).

Josh Bailey: didn't work for him at center, now playing wings and every time I saw him he's having a good game and displaying what I want to find for #46 (hockey sense, skill with the puck). He never had the chance to play with a Krejci caliber player and I think that he could reach between 50 and 70 with him. He's still young but I don't think he would cost us alot.

I think we could find a PA Parenteau, Matt Moulson, Brad Boyes to play with Krejci. For sure Tavares is three time the goal scorer Krejci is and is alot more dangerous in front of the net but both have that special talent to bring the best of other player offensively imo. That's why I think a Mueller, Bailey type of player could became our Moulson and help the first line and the cap situation next year.

I know Jagr would be welcome with open arms, but what about Mueller and Bailey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad