GDT: Some guy comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I wasn't expecting McDavid to blow by him like that, considering it felt like he'd played 18 minutes in the 3rd and then most of OT.

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
Would it be possible for both teams to forfeit, sparing both long-suffering fan bases further torture and enhancing both teams' Tank efforts?

Here's my game prediction, with the NYI 7 game tank movement in full tsunami: Isles go up 2-0 after first period, are up 4-2 late in the 3rd, EDM /CM scores 2 late goals to tie, Draisatl scores game winner 1 minute into OT. That would be keeping in both teams' proper forms over the past few months. Yes, EDM isn't great, but take away the first month of the season, and the NYI are the league's worst team. So we have a higher claim towards total suckage than EDM does, believe it or not.

The NYI have 8 regulation wins in the last 42 games.

Some of my prediction came true, at least the easiest parts:

1) NYI blows a lead late in the 3rd - check
2) CM scores to tie it - check
3) NYI lose in OT - check

On behalf of the NYI fan base, we'd like to express our appreciation to the EDM hockey organization for assisting so diligently in the continuance of the NYI tank effort, and improving our chances for the #1 pick. 8 straight losses, and the tank drive continues full speed ahead...

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
So it'll be Barzal's turn to watch as Snow never upgrades at the trade deadline because that year is not the year?

All of Long Island is going to get heart disease from the amount of salt Isles fans will produce if JT signs in NYR or NJD. I can't wait.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
giphy.gif

:laugh:

Meanwhile,

This was Tavares after his shootout attempt.

PPVqmi.gif

Reactions: RattsSSV

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
All of Long Island is going to get heart disease from the amount of salt Isles fans will produce if JT signs in NYR or NJD. I can't wait.

I can't see how JT doesn't look at what NYR is doing and see dollar signs. As easy a transition as you can get too, as long as he can handle being boo'd in a 1/2 filled rink 2-3 times a year.

North

Jun 25, 2009

I hope he signs with NYR.

Apparently some fans are already wanting him gone. They know he's going to get paid.

They think since they have Barzal they will be fine if Tavares leaves.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I hope he signs with NYR.

Apparently some fans are already wanting him gone. They know he's going to get paid.

They think since they have Barzal they will be fine if Tavares leaves.

Does Barzal get the McDavid treatment soon? Watching him reminds me of McDavid's rookie year, how guys seem scared to grab him or hook him as he goes by. Eventually, it became OK to do that to McDavid all night every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad