GDT: Some guy comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Hey it's a game day and you know what means! Another painful reminder of a season that's been over for months!

And what's this? A former player comes back? Wow, what's the over/under on how many points he scores tonight?

In all seriousness having the Islanders and Flames win the draft lottery would be the peak of comedy.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Hey it's a game day and you know what means! Another painful reminder of a season that's been over for months!

And what's this? A former player comes back? Wow, what's the over/under on how many points he scores tonight?

In all seriousness having the Islanders and Flames win the draft lottery would be the peak of comedy.
Could you imagine if because of that the Islanders draft 1 and 2

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
I want to see Benning lay one of his nice clean hits on Ebs. And Davidsons point shot be blocked by Kassian for a breakaway goal. Then after the game Barzal demands a Trade to Edmonton for Lucic.

Reactions: nystromshairstylist

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I want to see Benning lay one of his nice clean hits on Ebs. And Davidsons point shot be blocked by Kassian for a breakaway goal. Then after the game Barzal demands a Trade to Edmonton for Lucic.
lol, well Barzal put a hit on Boeser and McAvoy....maybe we should end his season too.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I thought boo's were a sign of respect to good former players.

You give them a loud cheer at the start. Oilers probably put up a tribute video and everyone cheers. Then people boo them the rest of the game :)

There are different boo energy levels imo. I think you can tell the difference between any angry spite boo, and a funny boo.

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Yes, he will be honoured as the softest, most one dimensional winger of all time. Maybe a separate banner for most pathetic effort in a postseason series for his body of work against the Ducks last year.

Milan Lucic is an Edmonton Oiler.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Milan Lucic is an Edmonton Oiler.
I thought this thread was about Eberle, not Lucic.

Did you just call Lucic soft? How about you guys confront him outside a restaurant about all your issues and film it for the world to see. I'd actually pay to see that, and also replace your jeans when you soil them.

KeithIsActuallyBad

Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Did you just call Lucic soft? How about you guys confront him outside a restaurant about all your issues and film it for the world to see. I'd actually pay to see that, and also replace your jeans when you soil them.
How's about you do it with literally any NHLer?

Lucic was very ineffective in that series and was on the ice for the last two GWGs and did nothing to prevent either one.

Oh and there's that whole 30 game goal drought thing.

Reactions: Aerrol

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006

So you think Lucic, in addition to being a big waste of money on the ice, is an unhinged criminal off the ice?

Reactions: Aerrol and belair

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Eberle from Barzal and Davidson 56 seconds into the period after a turn over by Strome.
I like it, but we all know in the darkest part of our hearts that it goes like this, Barzal wins the faceoff to ebs who passes back to davidson who dumps it in, and it takes a weird bounce off the end board and goes off lucics nose into the net

Reactions: Tremor

KeithIsActuallyBad

Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I like it, but we all know in the darkest part of our hearts that it goes like this, Barzal wins the faceoff to ebs who passes back to davidson who dumps it in, and it takes a weird bounce off the end board and goes off lucics nose into the net
Hey, a goal scoring streak is exactly what Lucic needs right now.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
So you think Lucic, in addition to being a big waste of money on the ice, is an unhinged criminal off the ice?

Since when is making a dude shit himself a crime?

I like how his justification is "He can beat you up off the ice" as some kind of excuse for being extremely ineffective on it.

I'm not trying to justifying anything. I never even brought up Lucic, you did. Somehow by calling Eberle a soft one dimensional winger, which I've been doing for the better part of half a decade, triggered you guys into bringing Lucic into this. He might not even play tonight due to illness. I guess when Strome is putting up points you guys gotta go for the low hanging fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->