Post-Game Talk: Some cats from Florida @ The Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Machine

Jan 6, 2018
Perhaps the reason is the unnecessary penalty he took in the offensive zone? He wasn't bad but not very good either.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Carlson is my 2nd most favored guy to score after Ovy now since he's locked up and has a shot at the Norris

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Would really like to see some secondary scoring.

I have noticed a crazy NHL thing this season so far. A lot of the scoring is coming from the top lines on a lot of teams.

I think it is because the talent is so diluted and the lower line players are basically all the same talent level that it is harder to score.

We'll see if it continues.....

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I have noticed a crazy NHL thing this season so far. A lot of the scoring is coming from the top lines on a lot of teams.

I think it is because the talent is so diluted and the lower line players are basically all the same talent level that it is harder to score.

We'll see if it continues.....
Agreed most teams are going through the same thing. Look at Edmonton. Its the Mcdavid show.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
The good guys should be fine I guess.

With the Cup no longer being a castle in the sky but as a real as that amazingly designed gold ring, the team with its dedicated core can keep growing.

:)

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I feel like Osh is due and someone not Kuzy/Ovi/JC should score. Hell, I'll take anyone from the bottom 6. Even an EN'r. Bottom 6 needs more pucks at the net thingy, Pete Rose dives chipping in rebounds, knock someone over, make fun of someone's mom...I don't care...no more excuses...do something bottom 6!

Reactions: calicapsfan

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Jaskin is trash, get him the f*** outta there. Walker is faster, more energy and more physical. Right now without 43 we need all the physical we can get.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Nisky hat trick, Orlov complete shutdown. Ovi 0,0,0, 8 PIMS.

My predictions will continue to get more bizarre until I get one right.

Yeah, I had no idea what I was talking about. I was suffering from severe alcohol dehydration.

QuestionableFreeElkhound-max-1mb.gif

Jun 15, 2007
Burakovsky literally just saved a goal for the poffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->