Proposal: Solid #4-5D to Ottawa

thesensguy

Apr 5, 2014
Ottawa,Ontario
Any defenceman out there in the 23-28 range that can come in play some solid minutes that may be on an overcrowded blue line?

Players not available:
Stone* (Pending UFA)
Duchene*
Chabot
White
Batherson
Lajoie

Available in a trade possibly (players with actual value):
Wolanin
Chlapik
Norris
Brown* (not a throw in by any means, playing well and sens brass still wants to see what they have)
Dzingel* (UFA)
Tierney
Ceci (please)
Boedker

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Grzelcyk for Tierney?

Gryz has been outstanding for Boston, averaging 20+ minutes a night and making you wonder if the B’s would be better off keeping Gryz and dealing Krug before he hits UFA.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
There are going to be alot of teams looking for defensemen,the price is likely going to be far too high

Reactions: jbeck5

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Sekera + 2nd for Smith + 3/4th

Once healthy Sekera is a decent #4 still. Smith moves for cap reasons and Ottawa picks up a good likely high 2nd rd pick.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Staal (he actually hasn’t been that bad this year) (-:

jrs

Oct 11, 2017
You guys could probably sign that Karlsson guy for next year, fits what you need

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I see he’s been scratched a couple times this season. I’m sure he’s still better than some of our other options. Would you prefer a marginal forward and a late pick or a marginal defenceman and a late pick?

Forward pick.

The scratch isn't really relevant because we have Hamilton, Faulk, and Pesce on the right side and don't like to play D on their offside.

TVR was rotating with Fleury (LD) until Pesce was injured.

Carolina really need to trade one or two RD since I think McKeown is ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad