Soderberg...

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
anyone tell me anything about him? I've read lots of articles, etc..online but I'd like to know more about him if anyone has any information :) Thanks.

also, about Grabovsky (MTL prospect)...

burgundynblue

Aug 7, 2005
Grabovsky, he's fast, agile, has that hockey sense. Scores on a regular basis on the other side of Atlantic, we'll see if he can translate his play to the NA style.

leafaholix*

carl soderberg is great. big, good skater, good mobility, great passer, good shot. plays like mats sundin

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
Senor Rational said:
Soderberg = smaller (about three inches shorter)/poor man's sundin
Söderberg is 6'3.5" while Sundin is 6'4". But ive seen other figures regarding Sundin that he is 6'6", but that can´t be true. On the other hand... european players tend to suddenly have grown several inches when they make the jump to NA - so I guess Söderberg will be at least 6'4" :)

Söderberg is a diamond in the rough for St.Louis i think. Should have been a firstrounder.He has continued his development and has great potential. He is big, skates very well, really hard to stop with the puck(strong on the puck), good hands, great hockeysense (especially in powerplay), great breakawayspeed, works hard both ways, good shot, has a very good nose for the net and is strong in his body. Could start hitting more though, but he is definately not soft.

heygarebear

Blues
Feb 28, 2002
STL - Nashville
An Ape called Yoko said:
Söderberg is 6'3.5" while Sundin is 6'4". But ive seen other figures regarding Sundin that he is 6'6", but that can´t be true. On the other hand... european players tend to suddenly have grown several inches when they make the jump to NA - so I guess Söderberg will be at least 6'4" :)

Söderberg is a diamond in the rough for St.Louis i think. Should have been a firstrounder.He has continued his development and has great potential. He is big, skates very well, really hard to stop with the puck(strong on the puck), good hands, great hockeysense (especially in powerplay), great breakawayspeed, works hard both ways, good shot, has a very good nose for the net and is strong in his body. Could start hitting more though, but he is definately not soft.
can't wait to see him in the Bluenote!!

if we don't get Johnson in the draft.. I want Backstrom

Kahnberg Backstrom Soderberg... even though Soderberg is a center.. hey, it could work

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
An Ape called Yoko said:

Thanks for the mini-scouting report :bow:

Rise from the Ashes

Price defies corsi
Sep 13, 2005
Pointe-Claire, QC
Mikhail Grabovsky is very quick and fast, has a very good scoring touch and seems to me a little like Afinigenov/ Perezhogin. Im not too sure how solid he is on his skates but, he had a big World Championships a couple years back. He should come over to Hamilton Bulldogs next year if all goes well. Alex Emelin should also be coming over.

trublu16

May 8, 2003
U.S.A.
Visit site
Soderberg

Anyone know or have clearer idea as to if Soderberg is coming across the Atlantic? This season or is he going to wait another season?

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
trublu16 said:
Anyone know or have clearer idea as to if Soderberg is coming across the Atlantic? This season or is he going to wait another season?

He'll probably play a year in the SEL first since his team got promoted.

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
Thanks again guys, should be interesting to see how he performs in the SEL :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad