Soccer Prospect Discussion Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He looks to be playing for England. 4 games for England U-17, 4 games for US U-18, then 10 games for England U-18.
Well USMNT will always have a spot available for him if he doesn't get called up to England NT. But it's fair, he learned his trade in England and should represent them.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He'll play for England, if he's good enough. But we seem to be 2nd in the recruiting battle. Nigeria is also an option, but he's attended a US youth camp in the past year.

Is Yunus Musah good? He's also an American player in the Arsenal academy.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
He'll play for England, if he's good enough. But we seem to be 2nd in the recruiting battle. Nigeria is also an option, but he's attended a US youth camp in the past year.

Is Yunus Musah good? He's also an American player in the Arsenal academy.
He is, Juve tried to get him last year and failed. I heard Valencia is trying to sign him this season.

Yunus represented England at the U17 Euros BTW.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
American prospect Balogun scored a hat trick within 6 minutes vs Barnet:

Same age as media darling Mason Greenwood and comparable scoring record at all levels too...

Still think Greenwood is the better prospect, but I agree that guys like Balogun and Parrott deserve more attention.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Still think Greenwood is the better prospect, but I agree that guys like Balogun and Parrott deserve more attention.

Bukayo Saka and probably Gabriel Martinelli too are clearly ahead of all in the same age. Parrot is nowhere near any of the top prospects from any other top 6 side.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Too early to say with Martinelli IMO. But Arsenal have the best academy crop in England right now I'd say.

Parrott is absolutely among the top prospects though.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Highly rated '03 Jude Bellingham started for Birmingham in the EFL Cup tonight aged 16 and 38 days. Same birth year as Harvey Elliot, Louie Barry (signed for Barca) and Karamoko Dembele.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Fulham signs 17 year old American goalie Damian Las. Las is the best young American keeper I’ve seen play at his age. Las had interest from some bigger teams in Europe, but Fulham had the best offer and some teams were unsure about his height. He’s only about 6’1. I think Fulham was smart to get him under contract so soon. He’ll likely generate a lot of interest at the U17 World Cup as the best player in the American team.

Absolute world class reflexes. He can steal games because of it. There’s no weakness in his game either, unless you consider his height a problem. Keepers are so unpredictable before they reach professional football, so I won’t predict this guy will turn into a world class keeper, but if he ends up doing so, the talent was clear.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if his name has been brought up but Eduardo Camavinga is creating some huge waves in France. He is 16 years old playing for Rennes and he is already establishing himself as a key player for his team. He is IMO the next big star coming out of Ligue 1. His poise and control with the ball is incredible.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Folarin Balogun scored a hattrick once again as the Arsenal U23s won 3-1 in the first game of the season. He is born in 2001 and scoring in historic numbers for his age.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Folarin Balogun scored a hattrick once again as the Arsenal U23s won 3-1 in the first game of the season. He is born in 2001 and scoring in historic numbers for his age.
2 of those pens and 1 off a missed pen to be fair.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad

With Nketiah at Leeds i'll be very disappointed if he's not being given a chance in the League Cup this season. Think Freddie is going to make sure of that though.

Reactions: AB13

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Youssoufa Moukoko had a good start to his season with the U19 scoring 6 goals in his first game as Dortmund beat Wuppertal 9-2.
Ridiculous.

Crazy thing being he isn't even allowed to go pro for another 2 years (21/22 season). His youth goal scoring records are going to be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->