Soccer Forum Keeper League?

Jan 3, 2012
Given this forums peculiar fetish with fantasy drafts, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a keeper league with other members of this forum. It would obviously have to be hosted on an external site, but I think it would be a bit more fun than the annual summer fantasy drafts, and actually allow us to see which teams/players pan out.

For those unaware, a keeper league is a fantasy league which doesn't end, but carries the players over season after season. Once you have a player he is your until he is traded, retired, injured or dies. The teams score points based on tracking metrics (goals, assists, tackles, saves, completed passes etc etc) and then teams win at the end of the season (either bragging rights, money or some other bet).

If there is a lot of interest we could run two different leagues instead of one huge league.

I've never run a keeper league before, so if anyone knows any sites or input, let me know. Rules could be determined by the league members.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
There's a bunch here who already have a keeper league.

If you want to start a new one, good luck, extremely demanding to manage.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'd be in. Some of us are already involved in something similar using FM to simulate the league (though there was no draft when I joined).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->