United with another L :laugh:

"Ole at the wheel"

G9Keose.gif

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I didn’t watch any footie today, did MU look worse than Spurs? Cause that would be hard to believe. These last two games (Bayern and Brighton) have been absolutely brutal. If things don’t improve soon OGS might outlast Poch.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I didn’t watch any footie today, did MU look worse than Spurs? Cause that would be hard to believe. These last two games (Bayern and Brighton) have been absolutely brutal. If things don’t improve soon OGS might outlast Poch.

I give United someway because they were basically missing their starting XI. I sisnt watch the Spurs game, so I cant speak to their quality.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
No excuses for Spurs. They basically looked like a bunch of guys who had never played together before.

Gotcha. I know sometimes scoreline arent always indicative of the performance, so I didnt want to assume. United definitely came out flat, but I'm less surprised by that than I am Spurs, in general. United don't really have a good team, just a couple of good players. Spurs on the other hand have an incredibly talented team that shouldnt be getting outplayed.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Gotcha. I know sometimes scoreline arent always indicative of the performance, so I didnt want to assume. United definitely came out flat, but I'm less surprised by that than I am Spurs, in general. United don't really have a good team, just a couple of good players. Spurs on the other hand have an incredibly talented team that shouldnt be getting outplayed.

Spurs don’t have the talent of City or Liverpool but certainly enough that they should be playing better than they are. Agree about MU, they’re rebuilding and I would be surprised if OGS didn’t finish the year. But Poch could be running out of time.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Spurs don’t have the talent of City or Liverpool but certainly enough that they should be playing better than they are. Agree about MU, they’re rebuilding and I would be surprised if OGS didn’t finish the year. But Poch could be running out of time.

I could see Ole going either way. If they arent back on the right side of the table after the new year, I could see them moving on from him. It's one thing for a team like ManU to not make the CL. It's a whole different story if they're a bottom table team.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
I am going to the Red Bulls / Union playoff game next Sunday. Has anyone taken public transportation from Philly to Talen Energy Stadium in Chester? I'm living in Old City and won't have my car that weekend. It looks like an absolute pain in the ass to get to TES from here. Is there anything that I am missing? I can imagine that an Uber will be expensive.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I am going to the Red Bulls / Union playoff game next Sunday. Has anyone taken public transportation from Philly to Talen Energy Stadium in Chester? I'm living in Old City and won't have my car that weekend. It looks like an absolute pain in the ass to get to TES from here. Is there anything that I am missing? I can imagine that an Uber will be expensive.

That's not a clean rail by any means. Lyft looks to be like 27 bucks, if toure going with a group and can split it, that's probably your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad