OT: Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I recently bought a jersey from the tbjerseys website and I wasn't sure how good the quality would be, but the quality turned out to be incredibly good for the price I paid. Which was around US $60 including adding a name and number, and shipping from China which took three weeks.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
tenor.gif

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
PSG has a throw-in close to their own net. Neymar for whatever reason comes to the zone too and is the closest to the guy throwing in. Neymar is the target of the throw-in. Neymar gets angry at his teammate after the teammate threw him the ball. Such a ****

Neymar fouled while standing still. Falls down. Starts f***ing rolling :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Will be very interesting to see if Levy sticks with Poch or the players. Not that there's a schism between the two sides, but I think it's becoming obvious that one way or another, there will be changes.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Will be very interesting to see if Levy sticks with Poch or the players. Not that there's a schism between the two sides, but I think it's becoming obvious that one way or another, there will be changes.
And the Lloris injury makes things 10x worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->