Limeyjim

Jan 4, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
lovemark-west-ham-united-fc-standard-600x600.jpg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I know my favourite squad isn't very popular here, and our record so far has been ****e,but.....
GO HAMMERS!!!

You know what I have been thinking about for some time Jim? I think maybe it's time to replace Mark Noble. I know he is West Ham through and through, and he is a decent player and everything. I'm not trying to bad-mouth him. I just have the feeling (and have had for a while) that they might benefit from turning the corner. You have a really good manager for this team, a great stadium situation, and despite terrible ownership, you could push on.

Limeyjim

Jan 4, 2017
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
You know what I have been thinking about for some time Jim? I think maybe it's time to replace Mark Noble. I know he is West Ham through and through, and he is a decent player and everything. I'm not trying to bad-mouth him. I just have the feeling (and have had for a while) that they might benefit from turning the corner. You have a really good manager for this team, a great stadium situation, and despite terrible ownership, you could push on.
Although it may be considered sacrilegious amongst us Hammer-heads, but I sort of agree. West Ham is going nowhere at present, so it may be time for a change.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I can't imagine why Zidane would want to join that circus...

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Well it seems like he wants a challenge. That’s probably as good as it’s gonna get.

Hiring Mourinho was never a long-term thing. He always implodes in year 3.

They need to hire someone and allow him to build. United have always succeeded in developing their own talent, buying young and developing. They don't have a great experience with buying the top talent. Sanchez has mostly been a disaster.

Reactions: BigToe

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
What a cracker that was from Rooney
I like him if only because he always looks like both an 8 yr old and a 55 yr old man...

Reactions: kudymen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad