OT: Soccer/Football Thread Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
This is the first time I’ve ever seen two people sent off.

I was watching a live game summary and saw us down 4-1 in the second half and stopped watching and just went back to working regular. Figured id check in and see how bad the damage was.

It's official - im not allowed to watch my own team's games if i want them to have a chance of winning.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
I was watching a live game summary and saw us down 4-1 in the second half and stopped watching and just went back to working regular. Figured id check in and see how bad the damage was.

It's official - im not allowed to watch my own team's games if i want them to have a chance of winning.
Sucks the 5th goal was disallowed. What a game.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
It was legit to me. The ball deflected off Abraham’s hand then Azpilicueta scored. Ruled it a handball even though It looked unintentional.

In the Premier League, that is ruled out 100% of the time now, regardless of intent or body position - any hand/arm contact by the offensive player is no goal. I don't know if the CL has the same rule now or not, though.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Was there ever any doubt that Spurs would fail to hold the lead? No, no there wasn’t.
not at all
lucky to even get out with 1 point
seriously questioning Poch at this point, Kane looked gassed all day and Moura shoulda been in about a half-hour before he got on the pitch. Not sure what the largest drop in the table ever was for a CL finalist from the previous season, but I imagine Spurs are on pace to shatter that record...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad