Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Clear as day.

My Dad was moaning but he cannot be objective.

Fernandinho clearly stopped the ball going over the line with his hand... and moved his hand to flick ball away.

Just watched highlights. Seems like Pulisic had a great game. Penalty and red was clear to me. DeBruynes kick was spot on, but im unsure why Kepa wasn't extended. I'm hoping its because he knew he wasn't gonna get there - because it definitely looked like he wouldnt, but this is gonna look bad for the people who are #KepaOut

Reactions: Appleyard

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Last ask for right now - where can I get my fancy beers around here. I thought thered be like a welcoming packet or something.

Ummm... Canal’s on 73 or Traino’s on Church Road. I’m not too well versed but those are the main liquor stores I’ll go to when I don’t just go after work to Roger Wilco.

Reactions: Starat327

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
He looked like he was 40 when he was still a teenager. Now that he is actually approaching 40... he still looks 40. :laugh:

Neville Staple of The Specials is the best example of this for me.

He looked 40 at age 22. (1977)

And 40 at age 50. (2004)

And 40 at age 62. (2017)

34YOE7Q0SDS6UPOBCNC4.jpg

NevilleLiveInSLC.jpg

unnamed-700x544.jpg

Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Football is ruined because of Liverpool.

2020 is basically the result of them winning the league.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

Way more fun to watch that Pele... and the same era... and for a Benfica team that won 3x European cups was OVER a goal per game. 473 goals in 440 games for Benfica...

One of the best finishers ever.

Would have loved to be able to watch him in his prime.

The stuff he does in this video... in an era where ~75% of games were not ever taped... unreal. Like this highlight reel would be amazing for a modern day player who had 20 years of every single game in full to snip clips from.

Honestly. Just watch it. People talk about Pele, Maradona, Cruyff... but Eusabio should be in that conversation and is forgotten.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
So after dodgy companies bought Bury (a club with 134 years of history) and ran it into the ground while asset stripping (on purpose liquidating them in effect to make profit... as he has done with 43 other companies!)

Wigan go into administration four weeks after Hong Kong takeover

Wigan were bought 4 weeks ago... they had zero troubles until 2 years ago where a Hong Kong based company bought them, and 4 weeks ago sold them to a minority shareholder in the company... basically selling it to themselves in some ways when look into it.

There is pretty much no point to the EFL's "fit and proper person" tests.

Reactions: Starat327
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad