Soccer/Football Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Football if @Hollywood Couturier was in charge...

tenor.gif

I hope that you were able to be back in UK at some point when this advert was released @CanadianFlyer88 aha.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
This has been an extremely shitty 7 days for me, but yesterday was beautiful. A much needed ray of light in an otherwise very dark time.

@Appleyard I'm completely baffled by that selection as well. I fully expected Tuchel to be the one to outsmart himself based on the last few weeks, but Pep really bottled this one for you guys.

Also, some of the previous posts in this thread are looking extra bad right now.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
This has been an extremely shitty 7 days for me, but yesterday was beautiful. A much needed ray of light in an otherwise very dark time.

@Appleyard I'm completely baffled by that selection as well. I fully expected Tuchel to be the one to outsmart himself based on the last few weeks, but Pep really bottled this one for you guys.

Also, some of the previous posts in this thread are looking extra bad right now.

Chelseas players also executed to perfection.

Kante and James were a joy to behold if took my sky blue glasses off for a second.

Azpilacueta and then Christensen with his cameo did an insane job too.

Not like City did not get ball or get in half. But the Chelsea defence and midfield smothered them when they did and blocked a lot of shots and crosses.

And hope that this CL win is the start of a faaaaaar better next seven days man.

Reactions: Starat327

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Whatever was going on I hope it's soon in the past and better days are ahead. Congrats on the CL win, would not have expected it earlier in the year but there you are.

Reactions: Starat327

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Newport absolutely robbed for the second time in a playoff final. English ref blatantly deciding the game yet again.

It's an absolute travesty. It's blatant cheating. Nothing will ever get done about it. Football f***ing sucks.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Newport absolutely robbed for the second time in a playoff final. English ref blatantly deciding the game yet again.

It's an absolute travesty. It's blatant cheating. Nothing will ever get done about it. Football f***ing sucks.
No VAR for this game? All comments say the foul was outside the box.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
No VAR for this game? All comments say the foul was outside the box.
Not for this league. Not only was it not a foul, but it was clearly outside the box.

Newport were denied a stonewall penalty by all three refs when their goalkeeper literally punched Bennet in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad