Bale!

_pdp_sq_

Reactions: Fire Tortorella

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Not that they had a chance, but DiMaria is a f***ing idiot.

Poch team having a meltdown in a season ending game... where have I seen this before....

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
It wont be an easy task, and we're certainly going in as underdogs, but this isn't nearly as lopsided as people are already making it out to be.

It is. City have the title won whereas Chelsea still need to fight to get in the top four. City’s players are much better and will be infinitely more rested. It’ll be a comfortable City win.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It is. City have the title won whereas Chelsea still need to fight to get in the top four. City’s players are much better and will be infinitely more rested. It’ll be a comfortable City win.

I feel like I heard this same thing about Real, who we just thoroughly dominated two games in a row.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Chelsea also has the FA Cup Final, too.

Doesn't mean they can't win both trophies and finish top 4, but there will be more tired players for Chelsea than City.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
This is pretty much the worst Real side I’ve ever seen. Man City are one of the best there’s been.

Chelsea have been world class under Tuchel, save for that gimmick of the WBA game.

I'm not denting City is the better side on paper, or that we have more to worry about. But going on form, again, the gap isn't nearly as large as you and others think.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Chelsea have been world class under Tuchel, save for that gimmick of the WBA game.

I'm not denting City is the better side on paper, or that we have more to worry about. But going on form, again, the gap isn't nearly as large as you and others think.

It’s not meant to be disrespectful, Tuchel’s Chelsea have started well but it’s more a case that City are on another planet.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
That might be the worst thing for Chelsea going into the Champions League Final, @Starat327... though, it may also plant the seed of doubt into Man City.

:laugh:

I dont want to overreact to this game. Both teams rested some KEY players.

That said, besting two times in 3 weeks makes you think that the gap isn't as wide as some think. Almost as if I pointed that out already....

Edit: realistically, the CL final win would be a nice prize but if we lose I don't think anyone will be terribly surprised. But this game was a huge 3 points for qualifying next year, and that should be the focus.

Reactions: CanadianFlyer88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad