Soccer/Football Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Are these games televised/streamed somewhere? (in the US that is)

Technically, yes. They're on B/R Live, which is a paid service, but BleacherReport has been showing Spurs pre-season games for free and this one was as well.

The feed went out about 16,000 times during the game though, especially during the 2nd half. The pre-season games were fine, so I'm going to chalk that one up to playing in Bulgaria :laugh:

EDIT: Not sure if this applies to Canada.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Technically, yes. They're on B/R Live, which is a paid service, but BleacherReport has been showing Spurs pre-season games for free and this one was as well.

The feed went out about 16,000 times during the game though, especially during the 2nd half. The pre-season games were fine, so I'm going to chalk that one up to playing in Bulgaria :laugh:

Didn’t even know there was such thing. Thanks.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

Exclusive rights in Canada belong to DZN, which is extremely unfortunate because we used to get ~8 EPL games per week split between TSN and Sportsnet.

Edit: Europa League and Champions League are also covered by DZN now. We used to get CL through TSN and Europa League knockout stage matches on one of TSN/Sportsnet.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Also, the Union are fun to watch...possibly the best team in Philly (or at least repping the Philly name...located in Chester and all)

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
He's a bit of a mess at the moment. Unfit and looks heavy.

That's fair, but Barcelona has been a mess lately. Vidal for 1M (not the player he once was, i get it), this nonsense with Arthur, the Messi saga including the president 'bragging' about forcing Messi to stay for the final year... It just seems like a real fall from grace for a club of Barcelona's stature.

Did you have a stroke while typing that?

I was pooping and only half paying attention.

Also, I hate you.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
:laugh:

So Suarez ends up at Atletico after all, even after Bartomeu initially blocked the transfer because he didn't want Suarez going to a Spanish rival.

What a gong show.

Reactions: BigToe

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
It sucks they took most all off the soccer off NBCSN in order to pump up Peacock.
Yeah. I’m so glad I got Peacock for free (for now) by having Xfinity Internet. Before, the only games that weren’t on TV were the ones with conflicting time slots, but now that doesn’t even matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->