Soccer/Football - Jul 21st-Aug 7th

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
On top of the many many reasons discussed here as to why people don't like Rapinoe, I simply can't get past the disgraceful dance she did against Thailand in the World Cup. This year i have the good fortune of coaching a U13 team that is clearly better than many of our opponents and you can well believe i have discussed with them how we will respect our opponents if we get a big lead. Two years ago in U11 we were the ones on the wrong end of big scores and most (not all) coaches were very good about it. The Antithesis of Rapinoe... makes me angry revisiting this again.

Did The USWNT’s Senior Players Disrespect Thailand with their Celebrations? (My Opinion) - YouTube
They won 13-0 and they kept celebrating every goal like it was the World Cup game-winner.

If you did that in hockey, a player on the opposing team is going to make you eat their stick.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
On top of the many many reasons discussed here as to why people don't like Rapinoe, I simply can't get past the disgraceful dance she did against Thailand in the World Cup. This year i have the good fortune of coaching a U13 team that is clearly better than many of our opponents and you can well believe i have discussed with them how we will respect our opponents if we get a big lead. Two years ago in U11 we were the ones on the wrong end of big scores and most (not all) coaches were very good about it. The Antithesis of Rapinoe... makes me angry revisiting this again.

Did The USWNT’s Senior Players Disrespect Thailand with their Celebrations? (My Opinion) - YouTube

This was the first of many times she’s completely gotten on my nerves. She’s arrogant as hell.

Considering how big of a Feminist Rapinoe is (or claims to be), it really says something when a panel of entire women think it is disgusting what you did:

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I'm not going to lie. I cried when the USA Women's team lost. The tear was a tear of joy however!!!!!!!!!!!

OIP.lvKUPbtW0APDYzGYTuN7-AHaE7

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
CNN is also bad.

You will never agree with someone 100%, and sometimes listening to difference of opinion, you can find out you are both trying to solve the same issue.

Life experience, cultural norms, type education, and many other things can influence this.

I mean if someone calls themselves "conservative", what does that really mean? Are they fiscally conservative? Socially? Are they really just a libertarian? If you're a liberal, does that just mean socially.

The reality is, if your conservative leaning it doesn't mean your some biggot. If you're socially progressive it doesn't mean your an Arts major, waiting tables wailing against the man.

There are fantatics on both sides of the spectrum.

Sometimes you just need to take a deep breath, and listen to an opinion that makes you uncomfortable. Not someone calling you names, but challenging your beliefs in a respectful way.
I hate extremists more than anything. I'd have no problem if these KKK/white supremist affiliates fought against these Marxist/SJWs on a large field very very far away from normal people and civilization.

Reactions: Jussi
Sep 19, 2008
Considering how big of a Feminist Rapinoe is (or claims to be), it really says something when a panel of entire women think it is disgusting what you did:

Your video doesn't work and it's the first I've seen of anyone take issue with what rapinoe did.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014

I can't disagree with most of her carefully curated persona, but when her real personality breaks through (like in your example), it makes it hard to take her advocacy as genuine. She's built a brand off of her activism and it gets my cynical side twitching. She just seems to be such a poor sport.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I can't disagree with most of her carefully curated persona, but when her real personality breaks through (like in your example), it makes it hard to take her advocacy as genuine. She's built a brand off of her activism and it gets my cynical side twitching. She just seems to be such a poor sport.
Her advocacy sure as shit has made her a lot of money. Gotta love that Nike money baby! She has always been a hypocrite.

Reactions: PanniniClaus
Sep 19, 2008
Rapinoe haters upset as Rapinoe scored to start off scoring today, US dominate Australia 4-2 :laugh:

It may not be the medal the US wanted but it's a medal nonetheless

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Rapinoe haters upset as Rapinoe scored to start off scoring today, US dominate Australia 4-2 :laugh:

I didn't watch? Did she pretend to take a dump in the corner to celebrate goal number 4?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

The US almost bottled the game at the end there lol.

If the Australian player had taken a better first touch that's an open chance on net from the center of the box.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Prince is a good player

Canada can’t play out from the back rn sweden’s press forcing turnovers frequently

No composure

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Crap production, have we gotten a single replay?

Edit: Okay so we just got one on the goal so I'm gonna claim that goal

Last edited:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Sweden doesn’t look good defensively but we look worse building out so it felt like that goal was inevitable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad