Antaris

Totally Trustworthy
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
Dont

Even

Care

Anymore.

Frankly, they handled this so stupendously bad that it's hard to give a slightest crap at this point. They're just bickering like little children about freaking details. I can't for the life of me understand this level of stubbornness and ignorance. And what really grinds my gear is the players little PR campaign about them being the "good guys and "just wanting to play the game"

Bull they're acting like a bunch of primmadonnas and are just as much as fault.

Yes im pissed and I refuse to be rational about it.

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
The players lose an insane amount of money by not playing an entire season.

That said, I am pretty confident there will not be hockey this season. :shakehead:cry::rant:

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
I voted No. And i'm pretty confident with that, there is now to short of a window of opportunity to get way to much done. If another deal is reached it won't be until the spring or summer. In the meantime I'm sticking to the ECHL for my hockey fix, Plus I just got a bunch of hockey pads for christmas to join my own local beginners league!

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
I don't think they'll have a season. The monopolist infant owners will let their lawyers stomp their collective feet in court, and the lemming players will continue to follow Fehr off of the cliff of financial suicide.

Still the stongly one-sided poll is promising in the sense that the public is usually wrong when speculating about sports.

From Bovada as of December 21:

On when the NHL lockout will end

Before Jan. 15, 2013: 4-7

On or after Jan. 15, 2013: 1-1

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad