So, who's this years Nino or Tatar?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I love this tournament, it's easily the best tournament in hockey other than the playoffs ofcourse. One of the best things in this tournament is to see who is the player that comes out of nowhere and takes the tournament by storm. So, who are the candadits?

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
I am looking forward to seeing Tomas Jurco of Slovakia in action.

TheFountainhead

Red Nation
Sep 8, 2008
Washington, DC
Evgeny Kuznetsov. He gets some pub on HF, so he's not quite an unknown quantity, but I really think that he's going to ***** slap this tournament and make believers out of a lot of people here.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nino is this years Nino, did Nino really take you by surprise?

Yes, he did suprise me and I'm sure he suprised a lot of other people too. He was ranked in the late teens and early 20's then he beat Russia singlehanded he became a top 5 pick.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Kuhnhackl, Rieder, Jurco, Olden, Musil or Frk.

IMO it would have definately been Dmitrij Jaskin for the Czech Republic, but he's injured and can't play.

irishtemper

Jun 9, 2008
I know he's already been drafted but I think people will see he should have been a 1st rounder last year after he dominates this tournie....Teemu Pulkkinen

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
Marcus Foligno.

For a guy who was drafted in the 3rd round and that hardly anyone even expected to make the team, he's been amazing so far.

Oshie

Feb 9, 2010
Saskatoon
Marcus Foligno.

For a guy who was drafted in the 3rd round and that hardly anyone even expected to make the team, he's been amazing so far.

I love the way that this kid plays, always on the edge of the game and doesn't take penalties. This tournament is ths guys breakout and the fans of the Sabers should be very excited about this kid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad