so whos pulling the draft day all-nighter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lace-em'-up

May 11, 2003
Visit site
lace-em'-up said:
previal77 is that belfour in your avatar??
and bleedgreen what part of denve are you in??

sorry for the double post i'll delet it.

im in near tamarac square, 225 and yosemite. close to cherry creek

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
lace-em'-up said:
sorry for the double post i'll delet it.

im in near tamarac square, 225 and yosemite. close to cherry creek
cool. iwas out a little late around here. i dont think ill be making it all night. any draft day predictions for tomorrow? i think the canes will trade oneill to TO for kaberle. the avs will take a suddenly plummiting wolski at 21.

WuRtZLeSs

I'll be pulling my traditional draft day all-nighter. :yo:

It's on @ like 7'oclock here in the morning, and at my current sleeping schedule, no way I'll last if I try to dose off. So I've no choice but to partake in the greatness that is the all-nighter draft day tradition. And here I thought I was the only one :D

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
WuRtZLeSs said:
I'll be pulling my traditional draft day all-nighter. :yo:

It's on @ like 7'oclock here in the morning, and at my current sleeping schedule, no way I'll last if I try to dose off. So I've no choice but to partake in the greatness that is the all-nighter draft day tradition. And here I thought I was the only one :D
good luck to you. im out of here. i agree with lace em up in that someone will trade up to take a goalie. have a good night everyone. later

lace-em'-up

May 11, 2003
Visit site
bleedgreen said:
good luck to you. im out of here. i agree with lace em up in that someone will trade up to take a goalie. have a good night everyone. later

night.

and on a side note it looks like sportsline.com/nhl will have some good draft covrage

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
lace-em'-up said:
not even online?? you'll be watching soccer?

I'm Dutch.. when the Dutch play a football match no one is online, every store is closed, we are all glued to the telly or watch it in the city on a big screen with lots of beer.. Probably won't know who the Stars have picked untill tomorrow when I am sober..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->