Confirmed with Link: So...Who's got the $$$$.....Bluesmobile

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I spotted this a few weeks ago while looking for a Christmas present for myself. I've been tempted to call about it, but as a Red Wings fan I think the blasphemy outweighs the cool factor.

Which one of you blue bleeding sons of guns is going to pull the trigger ?

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1970/plymouth/barracuda/101144760

Inventory Overstreet House of Cars Creve Coeur, MO (636) 734-3239
04.jpg

Reactions: Itsnotatrap

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
Nice looking car. A couple problems though: the listing agent has a very poor grasp on the English language and the Blues logos on the doors didn't come around until the 1984-85 season so seems strange to have them on a 1970s promotion.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
The luggage rack has to go
If I had that rack, the only place I would have carried my hockey bag back in the day was on the outside of the car. To quote Martin "Man that smells".

OT: I got pulled over coming home late one night in a DWI checkpoint right after a playoff game. The cop asked me if I had anything to drink and why I was wet (having showered and left the building). Told him no and I just finished playing a game, so he asked what was in the back of the hatchback. I told him it was my hockey bag and told him he could search it if he wanted to. In fact, I then told him "I dare you to search it". He smiled and told me his son played hockey and that there was no way he was going to go into a hockey bag without proper hazmat protection. He then waived me on through.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
I was seriously hoping for it to be more adorned with Blues imagery than that. If I'm dropping $50K on an older vehicle to show off around town, that won't be it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad