so who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeypuck

I'll be at USA/Canada and Canada/Slovakia in Montreal.

thrill_me_mogilny

May 23, 2003
Unless I can get a single seat or a pair, I'll be watching from the recliner.

Russia/Slovakia and Russia/Canada should be fantastic to watch.

ceber

Apr 28, 2003
Wyoming, MN
I'll be going to all the games in St. Paul, where reportedly 5000 tickets have been sold so far.
Good seats obviously still remain! Order now! ;)

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
Unfortunately, I will be only going to the exhibitions in Columbus. USA vs Canada and USA vs Russia as well as some of the practices for Team USA. I really shouldn't complain at least I'm doing that. Although seeing a real game would be better :yo:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
MOGiLNY said:
I bought the 5 game pack from ticketmaster but tickets haven't arrived yet..

I'm supposed to be going to Russia-Canada, Russia-Slovakia, quarter finals, semi finals and the finals.

Anyone else?

I have 4 seats to all those games. I got a special price as a season ticket holder but I'm curious as to the real price. Do you mind posting where they are and how much you paid?

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I wish it was down low!! The tickets are somewhere in the 300's in one of the corners..

How much did you pay? and is it true that the waiting list for Leafs season tickets is like 25 years?

blindedbyfear

Mar 9, 2004
Suicide Nation
MOGiLNY said:
I wish it was down low!! The tickets are somewhere in the 300's in one of the corners..

How much did you pay? and is it true that the waiting list for Leafs season tickets is like 25 years?

if you don't mind me asking where did you get your tickets?

i could be wrong but i got mine from ticketmaster and i'm in the 300s and mine were way less than that, and i'm on the sides.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
MOGiLNY said:

I have 4 seats, 1st 2 rows of Purples around the blueline. I got mine for 60 per seat per game, $1200 total. When I got them they told me that as a subscriber I'd get a special price and that every game the price increases with the finals being about twice the price. If you paid that much for two I'm wishing now that I would have bought more and sold some, probably would have paid for my season ticket next year.

As far as the waiting list goes, I have no idea. I was told at the Gardens that you had to reapply every year, so the 25 year waiting list is a myth. It costs nothing to put your name on the waiting list and maybe you'll get lucky like I did.

Pavel

Mar 1, 2004
Houston
I was torn between going to the World Juniors or World Cup. I can only do one and I decided on the World Juniors. Very reasonable prices on the ticket packages and I'll get to see a little more hockey, albeit not quite the same level.

Dizzy

May 24, 2003
Windsor, ON
Visit site
I'm going to the 3 exhibition games in Ottawa. Can't afford to go to the games in Toronto, way out of my price range. Hopefully I can catch some practices in Ottawa too if they're open to the public.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
if you don't mind me asking where did you get your tickets?

i could be wrong but i got mine from ticketmaster and i'm in the 300s and mine were way less than that, and i'm on the sides.

ticketmaster as well.. heh.. i'm gonna have to check how much the tickets cost.. maybe I made a mistake

Last edited:

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Piggy2 said:
I'm going to the 3 exhibition games in Ottawa. Can't afford to go to the games in Toronto, way out of my price range. Hopefully I can catch some practices in Ottawa too if they're open to the public.

any idea if those are sold out or not?

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
MOGiLNY said:
ok, apparently we paid around 1800 for 2 seats at every one of those 5 games..

are those Greens or Purples?

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
ok wicked, thanks. i tried ticketmaster but couldnt find it for the canada-us game. but then again, maybe im just Pejorative Slured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad