HF Habs: So who would you like Habs to draft @ 15?

So which would you draft at 15?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beige Van

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
I would really really like to see the Habs draft Suzuki to unite the brothers.

I don't know why, but I have always felt that having brothers on the same team; and especially on the same line --- its just special.

I think it is great for morale, it is great for keeping players together on a team, and I think it is great for on-ice performance.

Maybe that's just a fallacy; but I have always been a fan of it and we finally have the chance to do it ; hoping we do.

Worked great with Andrei and Sergei..

Garp

Jul 5, 2004
Here
Watching more of Kaliev recently, I really wouldn't mind picking him.
He reminds me a lot of Laine minus the physical element (Laine uses his size better, is a little bit quicker on his skates and has a better shot, but not by much).
I think his laziness is a little bit overblown. He's a typical sniper, which always looks lazy ex : Patch, Kessel, Laine... (minus Ovi but he's a monster).
He's not a perfect pick, but could be a steal if he's still there honestly

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
He reminds me a lot of Laine minus the physical element (Laine uses his size better, is a little bit quicker on his skates and has a better shot, but not by much).
I think his laziness is a little bit overblown. He's a typical sniper, which always looks lazy ex : Patch, Kessel, Laine... (minus Ovi but he's a monster).

Well, he can score let’s say which is what we need

Alexandre Magny

Apr 27, 2019
Order Your 3 choices in the 15th rank NHL DRAFT 2019 for the CH
Be logical with players who should be available at this rank

For me

1-Alex Newhook
2-Ville Heinola
3-Cam York

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Not blaming you for anything. Was just pointing out that we have an existing thread on the subject and forum mods always urge us to search thread titles before starting a new thread.

Welcome to the forum.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Only picks acceptable (if not trade down for me)

1. Hughes
2. Kakko
3. Byram
4. Dach
5. Caufield
6. Cozens
7. Turcotte
8. Boldy
9. Podkolzin
10. Newhook
11. Krebs
12. Zegras
13. Seider
14. Soderstrom

if not trade down (get an early 2nd) and pick the best remaining of Harley, Broberg, Heinola, York, Robertson

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
Only picks acceptable (if not trade down for me)

1. Hughes
2. Kakko
3. Byram
4. Dach
5. Caufield
6. Cozens
7. Turcotte
8. Boldy
9. Podkolzin
10. Newhook
11. Krebs
12. Zegras
13. Seider
14. Soderstrom

if not trade down (get an early 2nd) and pick the best remaining of Harley, Broberg, Heinola, York, Robertson

You are really high on Seider, I think he's one of the most difficult prospect to evaluate. Could you explain me why you have him so high on your list?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
You are really high on Seider, I think he's one of the most difficult prospect to evaluate. Could you explain me why you have him so high on your list?
Seider has done everything to be listed higher except being born in Canada or USA. He has the size/skating/smart and he plays in a top league where not many youngster neverming teenager can succeed and play like he did. His game is similar to Dobson who was drafted top 12 last year.

His situation reminds me a bit of Kopitar as teams were reluctant even though he was one of the most skilled forward to select him higher because of his origins.

Reactions: Carl182 and NHL

NHL

Sep 1, 2014
Seider has done everything to be listed higher except being born in Canada or USA. He has the size/skating/smart and he plays in a top league where not many youngster neverming teenager can succeed and play like he did. His game is similar to Dobson who was drafted top 12 last year.

His situation reminds me a bit of Kopitar as teams were reluctant even though he was one of the most skilled forward to select him higher because of his origins.
Exactly! Playing defense at the WC at 18 (turned last month) is just crazy. Sound voodoo but he has the face of an elite hockey player. Don't care if the habs have many RD... Draft the guy, make him the next Weber.

Last edited:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

Personally not a fan, but would prefer Kaliyev over most of the defenceman @ pick #15.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad