HF Habs: So who would you like Habs to draft @ 15?

So which would you draft at 15?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Couldn't find a thread for this question so created one.

Mods feel free to merge if need be.

So with the Habs set to pick at no mans land #15, who would you guys like/hope to see available at 15 and who would you like to see the Habs draft?

I really like Heinola and hope he is there at 15.

I mean this kid has shown great progression and has been steadily playing 20 minutes a night against men in Finland. Coach showed lots of confidence in this kid.

One player I don't want is Raph Lavoie. This guy has crumble under the pressure written all over him. He reminds me of a Guillaume Latendresse.

I do have a feeling Hans will draft for need and not BPA.

So Heinola, Broberg. If R. Suzuki is still on the board you guys think he gets picked by Habs?

What do my fellow Habs fans think/hope/would do?

Chime in boys!

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Heinola, Harley, Brink, Newhook... maybe even Tomasino. Brink would be my choice or Newhook (but he wont be there).I'm guessing Caufield could be there as well and am assuming the usual suspects are gone by 15.

Last edited:

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Krebs scares me a little.

I mean was he on a real bad team to finish with a minus 50 +\- rating or he really can't defend for squat??
He truly was on a terrible team. Which is why he could have some serious upside, as many speculate the numbers he could have put up if playing with talent...

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Krebs is going top 10 I would think, Broberg should follow right after.

Guns n Roses

Feb 26, 2019
That's an option.

What about Drouin and our 15th for Colorado #4 and draft Bowen.

Think Avs would be interested? Get the Mack/Drouin connection back?
You guys need to stop with the Drouin to Colorado, they don’t want him, they will never want him. It will never happen. He’s a disease, a rat. If they wanted to ruin their team they would have traded for Drouin already. Nobody cares about Junior hockey connections. This isn’t high school it’s the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad