So who is playing hockey this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
I will be...summer league in PG...probably play in both the Rec division which is home to a bunch of guys who are serious about hockey, junior players and such...and the fun league which is home to a bunch of guys who really just don't care one way or the other but think they're good! lol

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Joined the Hockey of North American Summer League, half the guys I work with at the rink are on my team, we are going to destroy every team it wont even be funny.

Sixty Six

Feb 28, 2003
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
i'm playing some inline goalie we'll see how that goes... as i'm a forward... its a worth while experiment though... my school team is desperate for goaltending both our goalies graduated so if i can help out great, but if not lets just hope my forward skills allow me to still make the team

Injektilo

Feb 3, 2005
Taiwan
I'm hoping to be on the ice an average of twice a week this summer, between games, renting the ice, and this skills and drills program at the university that I can join.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
Don't have the $$$ for a league this summer so I'll probably be playing in open sessions throughout the summer here and there. I live on Long Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad