So who are you cheering for now?

So who are you cheering for now?

• Total voters

Mar 6, 2012
I think the good news is that there aren't any teams left that would really make me annoyed if they won...

I think I'm on the Tampa bandwagon. Wanna see Shatty win.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I’m either Tampa or Islanders right now.

I can’t stand the thought of that punk Jamie Benn lofting a cup and call me crazy but I’d be annoyed if Vegas won so early, some of their fans are already insufferable.
Yeah, but wouldn’t it be nice if Vegas’ ONLY Cup is the Asterisk COVID Cup?

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Vote changed to Islanders. Scott Mayfield has the local connection; and Barry Trotz getting past Cooper and winning another Cup would be stuff of legend. Taking that Isles team to a title would be a shocking development for even the most diehard and faithful of Islanders fans.

Hank Hull

Aug 12, 2020
Dallas is my wife's team, so as much as I want to hate them, I'm obligated to pull for them the rest of the way. If they can't do it, I'll be pulling for the TB/NYI winner in the SCF since Vegas hasn't suffered enough yet to get that first Cup.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I’m going Lightning. Cooper has STL ties and of course Maroon.

I’d love to see Stastny and Reaves lift the Cup but I can’t stand DeBoer so it’s hard to root for Veags.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Islanders win just because it would be hilarious after Tavares left.

I can’t stand Jamie Benn so I can’t root for the Stars.

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Just for the FU to Toronto..... islanders. But I am not really watching. Blues leave, I lose interest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->