So who are you cheering for now?

So who are you cheering for now?

• Total voters

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I'd like to see the Canucks shock everybody.
I'd also like to see the Islanders in the finals. I like how they went from losing Tavares to what they are now. Plus a local St. Louis kid (Scott Mayfield?) is on that team.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I've jumped on the Avs bandwagon.

Before I moved to St. Louis in 2005, I grew up as a Hershey Bears fan and they were the Avalanche AHL affiliate back then, so I cheered them on in 01. I figure that connection plus how fun their current team is to watch, I'll jump on the bandwagon there.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I voted for the Canucks. Have no ill will towards them. It was a clean series that they deserved to win, and it's always fun to pull for the team that hasn't won before. They are probably a few years away from reaching true contender status but I can cheer for that team. I'd go Isles in the east.

But if I had to bet money I'd bet on the Avs. What a wagon of a team that is. The east is going to be a dog fight as well.

Reactions: GoldenSeal

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Can't stand all of the above teams except I don't see enough of the Islanders to dislike them. So I vote Islanders. Canucks need to get beat in the next round.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Now that both The Blurs and Jets are out it usually goes to all the Canadian teams left in the order of less dislike. Unfortunately, Ottawa and Calgary are out. And Vancouver is the only team left. So, The Canucks are my choice.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
isles i guess but could really care less about the covid cup playoffs.

illininer

Apr 30, 2014
Illinois
I've always loved Philly's jersey growing up, so they are basically my adopted Eastern team. If not them, I've got nothing against Tampa, because they are usually fun to watch. Wouldn't mind the Islanders either.

Can't really get behind any Western team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->