So when D'Agostini is healthy....

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
When D'Agostini is healthy, Pens will have to make a roster move since there's no cap room to put him on the active roster right now. Either they waive and demote D'Agostini, send Maatta back to juniors, send Bennett to AHL or make a trade. But something would need to be done then because of the tight cap situation the team is in.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
When D'Agostini is healthy, Pens will have to make a roster move since there's no cap room to put him on the active roster right now. Either they waive and demote D'Agostini, send Maatta back to juniors, send Bennett to AHL or make a trade. But something would need to be done then because of the tight cap situation the team is in.

Without even having seen D'agostini this year, I'm ok with demoting him. He'll be useful if injuries pile up but with Kobasew beating him out to start the season, there's not much room for him.

I wouldn't lose sleep if he was claimed. No way Bennett should be sent down, ever.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010

I'd waive D'ags at this point. I like Jeffrey over him and there is no way Bennett should be sent down. Of course, they will probably just send Maatta to juniors and keep Despres in the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad