So when D'Agostini is healthy....

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
oh people when will we learn...when one guy gets healthy that means at least 1 or 2 others drop. These things always work themselves out.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I seriously doubt that.

bylsma1_330.jpg

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Well it won't be Adams or glass. Or kobasew. Jokinen has been displaying some skill and creativity that I'm sure DB doesn't appreciate, but I think he'll stay in. Seems DB is gaining some confidence in vitale, plus he wouldn't want to mix up the 4th line.

So yea, either beau or Jeffrey.

Not to mention when Neal comes back.. Those are the 2 out.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
When Neal's back?

Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis
Kobasew-Malkin-Neal
Jokinen-Sutter-D'Agostini
Glass-Jeffrey-Adams

Book it.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Is this a finish this sentence thread?

If so, the answer is: So when D'Agostini is healthy, Bennett will look good playing on a line with Ebbett & Kuhn in WBS.

I kid, I kid...maybe.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
If you seriously think they're going to take Jokinen off Malkin's wing with a healthy lineup you are delusional.

And if any forward is going to be a healthy scratch it's D'Ags. This is the only game out of the entire season where you can legitimately say Beau got shafted. I doubt it'll happen again.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
If you seriously think they're going to take Jokinen off Malkin's wing with a healthy lineup you are delusional.

And if any forward is going to be a healthy scratch it's D'Ags. This is the only game out of the entire season where you can legitimately say Beau got shafted. I doubt it'll happen again.

delsuion.jpg

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Kunitz - Crosby - Dupuis
D'Agostini - Malkin - Neal
Kobasew - Sutter - Jeffrey
Glass - Adams - Vitale

Scuderi - Letang
Martin - Orpik
Niskanen - Engelland

Fleury
Zatkoff

Jokinen gone for cap space and Bennett in WBS with Despres.

There had better not be room for D'Agostini, someone tell Bylsma he's 19 and promising.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Herein lies the essence of #bylsalogic and anyone thinking that what happened tonight was a one off of Bennett being Bylsmaed.

P.S.: Beau, Simon Despres says 'hi'.

Only reason I'm not making this board even more unreadable right now is it's not confirmed Beau wasn't injured.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Seriously, I want to know why you think they would put Kobasew on Malkin's line instead of Jokinen with a healthy lineup. Real reasons. Not just "it's bad, so Bylsma would do it."

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Seriously, I want to know why you think they would put Kobasew on Malkin's line instead of Jokinen with a healthy lineup. Real reasons. Not just "it's bad, so Bylsma would do it."

Uh, isn't that how Iginla ended up on Malkin's LW?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Only reason I'm not making this board even more unreadable right now is it's not confirmed Beau wasn't injured.

Yeah, but injured or not, it's confirmed that Bylsma is a jack***. A starting roster without Bennett is inevitable.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Uh, isn't that how Iginla ended up on Malkin's LW?

Iginla ended up on Malkin's line because Bylsma refused to break up the first line. Jokinen/Kobasew have nothing to do with the first line. I'm not a Bylsma cheerleader but the assertion that he'd take Jokinen, who has obvious chemistry with Malkin and is producing points, off the second line for no reason whatsoever is just absurdity and contributes nothing to actual discussion of the team. It's as bad as the people saying Glass would get a spot on the second line over Bennett in the preseason.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Iginla ended up on Malkin's line because Bylsma refused to break up the first line. Jokinen/Kobasew have nothing to do with the first line. I'm not a Bylsma cheerleader but the assertion that he'd take Jokinen, who has obvious chemistry with Malkin and is producing points, off the second line for no reason whatsoever is just absurdity and contributes nothing to actual discussion of the team. It's as bad as the people saying Glass would get a spot on the second line over Bennett in the preseason.

Glass has taken more shifts with Crosby than Bennett has. And, the only reason he's taken fewer than Bennett with Malkin is because Neal got hurt, not because Bylsma wanted or wants it that way.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Why limit ourselves?

akg4uw.gif

dvpnvn.gif

You know, that first one may have come after the team hit the height of his post cup coaching career.

Yes, I know, finals last year, but after THAT game against Tampa, that was when as a fan one could say Bylsma was never better post cup than this and hasn't been since.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010

Well let's see here. I'm gonna take a couple swigs of gin and enter the mind of one Dan Bylsma.....

He only thinks in bullet points......

-Malkin and Neal need moar jam. Kobasew is a factor on that line.
-Jokinen will see time there. He'll be a factor in many areas.
-D'Agostini brings alot of speed to our lineup. 2nd PP unit guy. He'll be a factor.
-Dustin Jeffrey is a guy who can play anywhere. PP, PK, ES. He'll be a factor.

GladAdams is a given at this point. No need to explain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad