So what's wrong with the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Well, the prices have steadily increased but the entertainment value has decreased. The team is better which is the ultimate "good thing".

However, for the 3 hours I'm at a game, the 60 minutes of hockey are great but the other 2 hours have gotten worse every season.

We don't even have Plinko anymore!

Have some fun graphics! Have a sponsored power play with a bit of shade thrown at the other team! Have some better fan interactions! Have a better DJ and song rotation (A large majority of the fans want some more current music - or some pump up music) Play some replays of the close calls to amp up the fans...

All of these things cost little to no money for TNSE and all the items are already in place to facilitate them (Lights etc).

TNSE has given a worse fan experience every season and has even gone so far as to lower the quality of the hard liquor sold at games to save a few bucks. The items I listed above don't really cost anything of monetary value but would be a great payback to season tickets holders like myself.
Do the bells and whistles when you are rebuilding and need the fans.

Now is boring time at games.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
RE: the "National Enquirer" type comments

Normally, I'd 100% agree with you guys. I try to stay out of the gossip if I can. Especially when there was all those drug rumours during the Bogo era Jets, I tend to not care and let the play on the ice dictate my fandom, barring someone doing something really vile. But this year, the team is nearly identical to last year's team, but the effort/play/team defense has gone so 180, that it's only natural that some of us either point to off-ice issues or coaching.

If half the team had been shipped out in the off season, I'd chalk it up to chemistry issues on the ice, but because it's largely the same year and how drastically the team changed from December on, it's only human to start speculating and wondering/caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad