So Wat`s ur Guys`s favorite Dr. Pepper Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Mine`s would have 2 be Mr. Pepper Goes to Washington, witch was b4 Dr. Pepper became an Doctor, he had 2 go 2 Washing`ton 2 Protest in front of Congress to let him Go 2 skewl. Because there use 2 be law`s that a Beverage couldn`t go 2 Skewl. `n` then there`s also Mr. Pepper Goes to Harvard witch is another good 1, witch is where Mr. Pepper finally goe`s 2 skewl 2 become a Doctor. So there`s lot`s of good Film`s 2 choose from and I was wonderin`g wat was ur Guy`s`s Favourite Film`s?

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Mister Pepper’s Penguins

After losing both his medical license and soda stand due to “questionable ethics”, a disgraced Reginald Pepper snaps and moves to Antarctica to study penguins. All before being eaten by a polar bear in 1951

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
The home video of the former legend Dr. Pepper munching a hamburger on his kitchen floor always saddened me. That was bad but it was even worse when his daughter's bug eyed chihuahua snatched the last half out of his hand...

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Dr. Johnny Fever from WKRP once recounted a chance encounter with Dr. Pepper that included cheap tequila. Ironically for the two esteemed medical practitioners, a hospital trip was required... :(

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
5g1l40.jpg

It’s the poignant tale of one man-boy’s search for self-realization through the experimentation of consuming all of the world’s carbonated beverages via the controversial method of butt-chugging, set against the backdrop of the Tiananmen Square protests.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
A long forgotten classic, back when everybody danced to Dr. Pepper. My, my, how we have lost our way. :(

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Did U Guy`s see there makin`g a new Rispy Krispy`s movie where Snap `n` Pop Get in2 a big fite, so Crackle has 2 take over the Cereal all by himselve, but Rispy Krispy`s lose`s all it`s Sale`s because U Can`t have a Cereal that Only Crackle`s, U Need the S`nap `n` Pop 2 go with it, So the movie is about tryin`g 2 Get the 3 of them Back 2gether 2 get the Cereal back 2 Normal, Look`s Great. :clap:

Reactions: Ceremony

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Did U Guy`s see there makin`g a new Rispy Krispy`s movie where Snap `n` Pop Get in2 a big fite, so Crackle has 2 take over the Cereal all by himselve, but Rispy Krispy`s lose`s all it`s Sale`s because U Can`t have a Cereal that Only Crackle`s, U Need the S`nap `n` Pop 2 go with it, So the movie is about tryin`g 2 Get the 3 of them Back 2gether 2 get the Cereal back 2 Normal, Look`s Great. :clap:

I saw it...was a little dry.

The random scene in the middle where Tony the Tiger appears and mauls the Trix rabbit was dope tho.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I would almost expect three dudes named Snap, Crackle and Pop to have problems with Smack, Crack and Pot. Hope they aren't driving around looking for their score...

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Just watched Mr. Pepper Goe`s 2 Washington again. Great Film. My Favourite part is when Mr. Pepper is down in the Dump`s, & He meet`s up with his buddy Coca-Cola for some Advice. & Coke tell`s him a story about the time he Spilled all over the movie theatre flore. He felt horrible about himself, it was an sticky Mess. But he fought his way back & Eventually became the #1 Beverage. Word`s u can live by.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Examples of ways to utilize Chat GPT at the workplace
  • Automate customer service: Use Chat GPT to create an automated customer service chatbot that can answer questions and provide customer service 24/7.
  • Automate interviews: ...
  • Create a virtual assistant: ...
  • Generate reports: ...
  • Answer frequently asked questions:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Diet Dr. Pepper > Dr. Pepper
That Remound`s me of 1 of my Favourite filmb`s, Dr. Pepper All Slimmed Down. Where he call`s up his Colleague, Dr. Aspartame 2 help him lose Wait for the Big Dance. & Let us not forget the scene where he is Working out & Someone accidentally Open`s him up, So he explode`s everywhere, Wat a disaster. But it is a great Filmb, I Willn`t spoil the ending. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad