So Seguin isn't happy with negotiations.

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
I could maybe settle with Wheeler + Appleton or Wheeler + Lemieux for Seguin, but honestly nothing more than that. Hard to say what pick would be enough, but maybe Wheeler + 3rd round pick would be still ok? But would it be enough for the Stars?
26yr 1st line center for 32yr 1st line winger + some plug/3rd pick ? Jesus f***ing Christ. Try Wheeler + late 1st round pick and they still laugh at you at Dallas end until you hang up the phone.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
For reals, Trouba for Seguin. Have both of them sign and do the switcharoo. Trouba would certainly be fine with Dallas, only question mark is if Winnipeg is on Seguin’s no trade list. Lose Perreault to clear some cap space. Then Winnipeg would also have the 1-2 punch Toronto just acquired, and what has made Pittsburgh champions.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Haha wishful thinking I'm sure. Brings me back to a hell of an NHL 15 franchise me and my roommate had when we traded Buff for him lol

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Why not just wait until the end of the season when Dallas shits the bed for another season why the Jets dog in Dallas in nearly every game. Why not try and Golden State the guy(give him the idea to join the one team his team can’t defeat).

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Why not just wait until the end of the season when Dallas ****s the bed for another season why the Jets dog in Dallas in nearly every game. Why not try and Golden State the guy(give him the idea to join the one team his team can’t defeat).

Like Vegas did with Stastny? :mad:

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Hard pass. Talent is there but attitude is not. He may like the Winnipeg girls enough to miss pre-game meetings, but he is no Wheeler. I'm more than happy with
Scheif, Little, Roslovic and Lowry shaking out as our centres. 1's elite, 2-4 are two way centres. Save your dollars for Laine and Connor because they are the real deal, younger than Seguin too. Too many other UFAs at the end of this year, to bid high on a rental.

Keep building and stocking the talent within Chevy. I'd like J.G. Pageau if I were bidding on players. He wins playoff games. And is affordable.

Reactions: Jack722

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
26yr 1st line center for 32yr 1st line winger + some plug/3rd pick ? Jesus ****ing Christ. Try Wheeler + late 1st round pick and they still laugh at you at Dallas end until you hang up the phone.
You mad bro? I didn’t really claim that it would be likely to get those trades through, but on the other hand Seguin is not really that class of a player that I would give much more than what I said earlier. He is no leader and as a center he would definitely be the 2nd line center for the Jets. A good one for the 2nd line, but still he would be only a second line center.

If Armia was still a Jet, I would gladly offer him with Wheeler, but on the other hand Dallas would probably consider it more like Wheeler and another scrub-trade, so that wouldn’t make it either unfortunately.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Really? Problematic top pairing dman and an aging winger for a young top10 center and a young solid top4 dman

Lindell is not that good, at least not yet. At 24 he may not improve much more. He is also wrong handed. With Trouba gone and Morrissey, Niku, Samberg on the left side it is RHD that we need.

What if Seguin doesn't sign with us? We are left with nothing but Lindell who is more a 3rd pair D.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I would do a Trouba +
For Seguin

Think Dallas ends up the bettrr team in the trade
But it would help open trades up to flip a player

I'd do Trouba + Perreault.

Dallas could handle the cap and needs help at LW. We would need the space to sign Seguin.

We would have quite the hole to fill at RD.

Reactions: Peggy

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Can’t see Jets/Stars making a trade with each other of that significance. Seguin/Trouba as the base.....would be massive

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I doubt we can afford Seguin if we want to keep our core together. Having a player of his calibre is nice but I'd rather have 3 players of Ehlers, Connor and Roslovic's calibre then 1 player of Seguin's.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Guy wants north of 10 aav . Wonder how that would go over with Scheifele. Let alone he wants to stay in Dallas. Trumps space force has a better chance of happening then Seguin being traded to wpg and signing long term. Not that Chevy would do it cause he wouldn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->