So now who becomes the new Top NHL Analyst?

Stevedude530

Dec 21, 2005
My idea is just let Doc do the whole damn thing by himself, and for NBC keep Pierre between the bench.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
For NBC I think it will be Peter Mcnab. He's was the number 2 guy this past season plus he used to be Doc's partner on the Devils telecast until he moved to do the Avalanche games. He worked with Doc this past year as well on NBC.

OLN I don't know. Maybe McGuire for the Monday game since I don't believe TSN has a telecast on Monday.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I don't know why people like JD. He talks like he's a hockey god, but everytime I watch him, he's saying something that gets proved wrong by the replay.

geezette

Jun 9, 2006
30 yrs in the minors
Whenever Doug Weight retires, he would be fabulous. Or maybe steal Kelly Hrudey?
If Bruce Cassidy (former Caps head coach and recent fired assistant from Chicago) is available, he is witty and provides excellent analysis. Plus, he photographs very well.

Brent Burns Beard