So I guess this makes me a bad person(officially)

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Agree. f*** the kid and his shitty parents.

However, good karma is a thing. I had some crazy lady freaking out the other day because she wanted the business class window seat with the arm rest facing the ailse (best seat) on EK A380 flight while she had the mirrored seat.

I told her to pound sand because I booked that seat knowing it rules, as did the rest of people with the same seat config.

The problem was that the crazy lady started taking it out on the poor cabin crew. After a few minute, I told the Purser that I would points upgrade to first to solve the problem.

I never got charged the points and enjoyed a lot of Johnny Walker Blue Label in my private suite...

My dude!! Telling off elderly ass entitled bitches one minute and then getting to pop some 1st Class bottles as a subsequent “free” reward the next!!! Sick!! :yo: :yo: :yo:

Had I been you…as I got up to make the switch to First Class, I’d have told the whiny old bitch that I hope her precious armrest doesn’t work or that I hope it gets stuck in a f***ed up position that makes her arm fall asleep/go numb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silky Johnson

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Agree. f*** the kid and his shitty parents.

However, good karma is a thing. I had some crazy lady freaking out the other day because she wanted the business class window seat with the arm rest facing the ailse (best seat) on EK A380 flight while she had the mirrored seat.

I told her to pound sand because I booked that seat knowing it rules, as did the rest of people with the same seat config.

The problem was that the crazy lady started taking it out on the poor cabin crew. After a few minute, I told the Purser that I would points upgrade to first to solve the problem.

I never got charged the points and enjoyed a lot of Johnny Walker Blue Label in my private suite...
Now THAT'S how you play the game, my friends.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Kids can't sit in the emergency exit row, tough shit.

We're only getting one side of the story, so we can only wonder why no one else on the plane was willing to give their window seat up.

But why is this worthy of news coverage? Let me guess, the shitty parents went crying to the media to try and get more compensation.

Last edited:

hfman

Oct 30, 2013

If you have ever flown cheap airlines here in Europe, you know if you want a certain seat you have to pay for it--between .99£ to £30.00 depending on the seat

The internet is now bullying the woman who refused to give up a seat she paid for. I have flown the Budapest-Liverpool route a few times and my seat cost £25. The woman paid for the seat. Not her fault the child is crying, it is not her fault, Buzz/Ryanair airlines screwed up but the internet is making her out to be the bad guy. Guess what? If I had paid for that seat I would not have given it up.

For context. I am 6-2 and 240 pounds, I always pay for an aisle seat with leg room because I am a big guy. If I have paid extra for that seat, I am not given it up.

All children react differently to stressful situation--if the window seat caused the kid so much stress? The kid should not fly.

The internet is naming her and shaming her--here is the thing-Buzz airlines asked IF ANYONE WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE UP THE SEAT THEY PAID FOR, to allow the kid a window seat and none would--but yet this lady is the bad guy not the airline and not the other 119 people who had window seats that they had paid for.

what will happen now is the kid and the mother will get a few thousand in present and treats because a woman stood her ground in keeping something she paid for and did not want an aisle or middle seat

but hey, according to the internet I am a bad guy for agreeing with what the lady did--sounds like the parents tried bully her to give up her seat--they are the problem here
One Hundred-Thousand posts on the internet

and thats just on this site

My God your future is bleak

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
One Hundred-Thousand posts on the internet

and thats just on this site

My God your future is bleak
Future? ..... as in a job I have to wake up early to everyday, a mortgage with a principal that never shrinks, kids, a wife whose vagina had kids pass through it, on top of all the "dad Im bored" bullshit I have to put up with the second I think I dont have wife or work or kids responsibilities?

Yeah .... "future" ... totally missing out on that suburban capitalist dad grind til you die life style

Sucks for that guy.

Hes probably miserable with all free time and sleeping in, swipping right on tinder, doing key bumps in dive bar bathrooms, driving a banged up ass car so he just parks without worrying if another car is slightly encroaching on the open spot

Bleak indeed.

That guy probably pees outside, wears flip flops and forgets what day of the week it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad