So H2H leagues in yahoo fantasy won't be able to play again?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We had our first playoff week (1) paused because of the covid-19. Its now being delayed and the week is being lengthened so long as the nhl makes the official statement of the game play. Seems like it's going to be the 24 team format straight into the playoffs like everybody knows. H2H leagues that end on the nhl (regular season), won't be able to play anymore this season no? The final is always the last week/weeks of the regular season.

It would be nice to have the commissionare an option to change this whole thang now during the season. Extend the playoffs into the nhl playoffs. That way the long, hard fought season would be able to continue. And see the end and finish of it. Maybe even yahoo could make it so, just play the last two weeks of the yahoo playoffs H2H into the nhl playoffs. It would not be the ideal scenario of course, but an ending none the less. What does y'all think about this?

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
We had our first playoff week (1) paused because of the covid-19. Its now being delayed and the week is being lengthened so long as the nhl makes the official statement of the game play. Seems like it's going to be the 24 team format straight into the playoffs like everybody knows. H2H leagues that end on the nhl (regular season), won't be able to play anymore this season no? The final is always the last week/weeks of the regular season.

It would be nice to have the commissionare an option to change this whole thang now during the season. Extend the playoffs into the nhl playoffs. That way the long, hard fought season would be able to continue. And see the end and finish of it. Maybe even yahoo could make it so, just play the last two weeks of the yahoo playoffs H2H into the nhl playoffs. It would not be the ideal scenario of course, but an ending none the less. What does y'all think about this?
impossible. you would have teams with players on eliminated teams. would just be unfair. I had to just end the season and pay out everyone equal unfortunately

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
impossible. you would have teams with players on eliminated teams. would just be unfair. I had to just end the season and pay out everyone equal unfortunately
It's all over sire. They made it clear at yahoo too just a moment ago sire. It's all over and all the hard fought season is just wasted. Draft picks were traded also of course and everythang else, players. Next season some teams will start from more difficult situations and they didn't even have a chance to see their teams fight to the end this season. That is wrong also.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
It's all over sire. They made it clear at yahoo too just a moment ago sire. It's all over and all the hard fought season is just wasted. Draft picks were traded also of course and everythang else, players. Next season some teams will start from more difficult situations and they didn't even have a chance to see their teams fight to the end this season. That is wrong also.
you should join the league Im in, 31 team dynasty. Im in a 55USD one and a free one.
really sucks we had guys go all in to win it all and then this happens in the cash league like 800 between I think like 8 teams were left since we were in the 2nd round so yay long season and 100$ or something. be nice if we could finish our seasons

Pasha71

Dec 30, 2017
I do have playoffs during real playoffs in one of my leagues. Yes, it means non-playoff teams' players won't be able to help, but that's part of the thrill... during the regular season, you trade good players from bad teams for average players from good teams... Until now, we've been counting playoff stats with a special software I wrote... but now, we moved to Fantrax... hopefully, NHL Playoff Commissioner will be available there soon.

And in another league, the playoffs got interrupted and they won't be finished... thankfully, I finished No 1 in the regular season, so I repeated as the champion. :)

Papi 4 Hart

Nov 9, 2018
I'm taking the 8 teams that were in playoffs and re-drafting in Fantrax. It is the most fair as the first place team doesn't always win in the playoffs. In fact the first team place in our league usually loses first round. That's why I feel it makes no sense to give a head to head league regular season winner the winnings for a league that didnt finish.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I'm taking the 8 teams that were in playoffs and re-drafting in Fantrax. It is the most fair as the first place team doesn't always win in the playoffs. In fact the first team place in our league usually loses first round. That's why I feel it makes no sense to give a head to head league regular season winner the winnings for a league that didnt finish.
Hello y'all. I just got a message from the yahoo staff: "If the commissioner and the league would like to do so, you can manually continue the league, but the results will not reflect in the league based of this, the current standings based off the regular season will be the final standings".

Interesthang. I wonder how that's going to get done. We might just do that there and see the ending if it's possible like the message above clearly tells.

member 328407

It is the most fair as the first place team doesn't always win in the playoffs. In fact the first team place in our league usually loses first round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad