Waived: Snuggerud

migi

Feb 25, 2015
I was kind of high on him and people here touted him a lot. Hope the best for him in his future.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Couldn't find a video replay of hit, but it was a hit from Mike Liambas (who Blackhawk fans might know) in a game a few months ago that was probably the final nail in his coffen. Hasn't played since that hit.

Liambas is a known scum-bag, not the first career he ended, if you're familiar with Ben Fanelli. Very dirty player who makes a lot of bad hits.

Sucks for the kid and Chicago, seems like there might have been the prospect of an NHL future with him.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Unfortunate for him. Looked like a decent prospect, but concussions are no joke, so better to get out now then ruin the rest of his life. Good luck to him on his future, hopefully he can keep doing something hockey related at the very least.

Reactions: joshprost99

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Remember when he was going to make the team out of camp but then got injured? He definitely had some potential. Very unfortunate when this sort of thing happens.

Reactions: joshprost99

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
terrible news, hope he enjoys what is next, at least no more concussions from professional hockey. I bet he becomes a coach, my guess is Colliton has shared his story...

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Feel bad for the kid, seemed like he was on the cusp.

But a happy life after hockey is worth more than a short life in hockey, even if he doesn't believe it now.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Couldn't find a video replay of hit, but it was a hit from Mike Liambas (who Blackhawk fans might know) in a game a few months ago that was probably the final nail in his coffen. Hasn't played since that hit.

Liambas is a known scum-bag, not the first career he ended, if you're familiar with Ben Fanelli. Very dirty player who makes a lot of bad hits.

Sucks for the kid and Chicago, seems like there might have been the prospect of an NHL future with him.

I can't wait for the day that all of these relics are out of pro hockey for good. It will happen eventually.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Luc Snuggerud has signed for the norwegian team Stavanger Oilers:

Han be spådd en karriere i NHL. Nå er 23-
åringen klar for Oilers.

Fun fact: Snuggerud is a norwegian surname. There are 74 people with
the last name Snuggerud. So, welcome "home", Luc :)

Sounds like good news. Hopefully his concussion issues are totally behind him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad