OT: Snowstorm today!!

68*

Canada Post delivered packages yesterday. That was pretty cool.

Here's what happened to me with Purolator:

2012/12/31 12:52 Delayed due to Weather
2012/12/31 11:39 On vehicle for delivery

I spoke with a customer service agent and he told me that the driver couldn't deliver because the weather was bad. BS, the weather is OK. The lazy ass driver just doesn't want to do his job today. Ungrateful, overpaid, lazy ****ers. I will never deal with Purolator again.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

I spoke with a customer service agent and he told me that the driver couldn't deliver because the weather was bad. BS, the weather is OK. The lazy ass driver just doesn't want to do his job today. Ungrateful, overpaid, lazy ****ers. I will never deal with Purolator again.

Lol, that sucks. UPS was supposed to deliver a package last Thursday but they couldn't for obvious reasons. Got my package today though.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

Purolator is awful. I order lots of computer parts for building and NCIX's courier of choice seems to be purolator whenever I give them the option. More than once has a 100$+ power supply or graphics card been left out in front of my door without them ever ringing the doorbell.

Avoid purolator at all costs.

68*

Lol, that sucks. UPS was supposed to deliver a package last Thursday but they couldn't for obvious reasons. Got my package today though.
Lucky. :P
Purolator is awful. I order lots of computer parts for building and NCIX's courier of choice seems to be purolator whenever I give them the option. More than once has a 100$+ power supply or graphics card been left out in front of my door without them ever ringing the doorbell.

Avoid purolator at all costs.

It's my first time dealing with them and the last too. It sucks Dell had to choose this company to deliver their laptops. I will have to wait until Wednesday and this was supposed to be their "fast shipping".

My other order (gym supplements) was shipped on the 20th. I have yet to receive it. Canpar sucks too.

To be honest they all suck, they leave expensive stuff in front of your door even when it says DO NOT SAFE DROP. It sucks people like this have jobs when some hard working people can't find one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->